Search results for query: *

1. DiabloStorm

PC How to delete (drain) bodies of liquids pre-hardmode?

Do you mean with those underworld creatures I can fish without the hotline hook? Just trying to understand what you mean. Edit: Oh, damn. Well, I learned something. I'm gonna test this out for sure. I caught a few of these critters but had no idea they functioned any differently.
  2. DiabloStorm

I was attempting to drain lava at the time, I guess it only works one way. Thanks though.
  3. DiabloStorm

PC Corrupted world and backup world files - an ongoing issue still unresolved.

Last year I ran into this problem with a friend but thought there was something wrong with their hard drive. Turns out this isn't the case. This year I'm playing with another friend, they're hosting this world and I've noticed two things that occur right before the world gets corrupted for us...
  4. DiabloStorm

Draining with furnace patched....then draining with chest patched and inactive blocks patched....no idea wtf for. So how is it done now? Pre hardmode. Please have some idea of the methods I'm referring to...because I'm trying to achieve the same result.
  5. DiabloStorm

Showcase [Showcase] The fastest possible heart generator (statue farm)

You guys are flipping geniuses. Thanks for this submission. I modified this a little to work with bomb statues to suit my need for such a machine, I doubt it's as clean as before though.
  6. DiabloStorm

[1.3] Could you please revert your false "bug fix" with platform elevators?

Thank you for the suggestion but jeez, platform elevators were such a convenient solution, I wish they simply would just stop "fixing" things that aren't broken. I'll go with this until they revert (or kill this)
  7. DiabloStorm

Are there any 1.3 additions you AREN'T looking forwards to?

The unnecessary removal of platform elevators yet again even though they were deliberately re-enabled last patch, only to be removed again this patch (wtf?) http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-could-you-please-revert-your-false-bug-fix-with-platform-elevators.20974/
  8. DiabloStorm

[1.3] Could you please revert your false "bug fix" with platform elevators?

This feature was deliberately re-enabled last patch (1.2.4.1) I like the content patches, don't get me wrong, but this one thing seriously annoys me. For what purpose would this ever need to be removed again, besides forcing people to redesign things dependent on this feature that you can't...
Back
Top Bottom