Search results for query: *

1. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration Japanese style

So, as many people could probably guess Dynasty Wood, and it's subsequent items, are roughly designed to look like they came from Japan. (Or at least this is what I think) And with that being said, I was wondering if we could get a door variant that would look like a traditional sliding door. To...
  2. Xenogears666

Existence

Existence is a simple map, made for people just looking for a relaxing time. It is a story type map with an easy to grasp concept and fairly designed puzzles. I tried going for a Journey type of game, with no enemies and just (as much as possible) beautiful landscapes, caves, underground, etc...
  3. Xenogears666

Maps Making maps

So I'm thinking of making a map, but How do I get the Mobs to not spawn? Both peaceful and murderous. Is this a server feature only, or are there settings I can change? I already have multiple other worlds to get resources from so that's not a problem.
  4. Xenogears666

Blocks & Decoration New Cactus and sand block types.

Well I'm sure this has probably been brought up before, so I'm sorry if it seems like I am stealing anyone's idea/s here. So first off we can identify that when the sand beneath a Cactus becomes Hallowed, Corrupted, Crimsoned, that the Cactus itself will have a general outward appearance...
  5. Xenogears666

PC Money Portal?

OK, so I've recently been finding these random little Money Portals that will just appear at random. What exactly are these things, and why do they appear? I can't seem to find any actual evidence on these things, and they don't seem to be triggered by anything that I am aware of. Still, cool...
  6. Xenogears666

Weapons & Equip Gatlishark

First I assume this post has already been made before. Second I intend on no plagiarism. I apologize in advance. OK, so back when the Traveling Merchant was added and he sold the Gatligator, I immediately thought of an idea to combine the Megashark with it. It would still retain a lot of the...
Back
Top Bottom