Search results for query: *

1. MCGames

What are your dreams for Terraria 2?

What are the chances of a Terraria 2 in your opinions? <3
  2. MCGames

Items We Need New Light Pets

Good question, let's try and have one new pet in each area that exists in the game, so brightness level: 65% - Light ring from Stardew that floats around you (this is the weakest area for light pets in the game) 80% - Light bulb that can be crafted 120% - A mini inferno potion ring.
  3. MCGames

Items We Need New Light Pets

There are too few light pets for a game with so much potential for rare drops of this kind :D
  4. MCGames

2023 Terraria Holiday Shopping Guide

Have to admit this is the most short sighted, uninformed take I've ever read. Don't assume if you dont know mate.
  5. MCGames

Hi Loki, Terraria T-Shirt: Terraria Logo Terraria Long Sleeve T-Shirt: Hallowed Ground Narrowed it to two to save time but all varients were unnavailable for me. All articles have the following;
  6. MCGames

Everything I clicked on is unnavailable. Sold out or another issue?
  7. MCGames

How to find Shimmer in Terraria

8. MCGames

How to Fish in Lava in Terraria

9. MCGames

How to a make Graveyard Biome in Terraria

I'll use the wiki from here from now on yeah. Whenever something is patched out in Terraria, it can affect a backlog of my vids, for example, when they nerfed Reaver Shark, my video died like it was hit by a boulder :boulder:
  10. MCGames

Of course, I think I will need to send a message to them to fix it, depending on what the devs say https://terraria.fandom.com/wiki/Graveyard
  11. MCGames

Thanks for the reply, that is crazy because this completely contradicts it :O
  12. MCGames

It still states it on the first line of the official Wiki, I'll trust the wiki for now unless you have somewhere I can read about the patch?
  13. MCGames

Why are you trying to use arguments that you have 0 knowledge about? If you ever want to make Terraria YouTube videos some day you'll understand how it works. To be clear, it's not about money. Also if you want to use that 'sneaky' argument then you are actually helping me promote the guide by...
  14. MCGames

There's no ad revenue benefit for 5 min vids, needs to be 8. I show you how to make it within the first 40 seconds so turn off the vid if you don't want to see more Terraria after you get the info, ez :D
  15. MCGames

That's a cool workaround
  16. MCGames

Weapons & Equip Life Regen Modifier

Can we get a Life Regen Modifier? :D
  17. MCGames

How to get Megashark in Terraria

18. MCGames

How to make Holy Arrows in Terraria

Ah I see, yeah it's deffo not the most complex item in the game to make, and it's one a lot of Terrarians would know how to make already as it's an old item, but I get so many requests for this that I made it for them :D
Back
Top Bottom