Search results for query: *

• Users: Burlapyui
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Burlapyui

They copied the Death sickle kind of

In Roblox someone made a limited UGH item named as 8BIT scythe while in reality its the Death syckle. I don't know if it's illegal since it's free but it definitely should be noted. The pictures were taken from a video but they are still in the catalogue . Again, it could be something harmless...
  2. Burlapyui

Game Mechanics Thrower steady reintroduction

In 1.4.5 they should reintroduce the Thrower class, just revert throwable weapons from ranged to thrower, this goes for boomerangs and yo-yos. Then they should ask the community for a special effect and then in 1.5 implement the special effects wth new armour.
  3. Burlapyui

Game Mechanics Thrower reintroduction

It's well known that the thrower class was meant to be implemented but for unclear reasons the dev team dropped it, perhaps it was because they didn't have a direction or they haven't thought of a mechanic, but it's cancellation was quite saddening as it's seen with countless mods trying to...
  4. Burlapyui

Game Mechanics 🤽 Thrower suggestion 2

From my previous post by reading the comments I realised that thrower while would solve a lot of issues, it doesn't have an interesting mechanic so I decided to suggest it as There's no need for a weapon to be added due to the fact that throwables, knifes, boomerangs, yo-yos are thrower(and they...
  5. Burlapyui

Game Mechanics 🤔 Thrower...🤽

What about a thrower class reintroduction? The class itself has many interesting mechanics and gameplay and it would also solve some problematic weapon placements (ex shadowflame knife, magic dagger, boomerangs and yo-yos who aren't functionaly mellee weapons but aren't either ranged weapons)...
  6. Burlapyui

Game Mechanics Thrower mayhaps?

Is there a chance for the thrower class to make a comeback in 1.5 or Terraria 2?
  7. Burlapyui

Other Art Wall of flesh but you face him

Roughly what the terrarian sees in the wall of flesh fight. Credits to the video that inspired me to do it, .
  8. Burlapyui

Items Nyan cat mount

A mount that is crafted from mewmere , the flying carpet and the cookie food item. It's the fastest mount and when it's dipped in honey the player receives a new buff called sugar rush, it's basically increased movement speed and regeneration but at the cost of the attack speed being increased...
  9. Burlapyui

Weapons & Equip Thrower comeback

As of 1.4 the thrower class was reduced to a poor ranger's weaponary. So I suggest that for 1.5 or Terraria 2 the thrower class should be reintroduced. For weapons yo-yos and boomerangs ,who are barely considered mellee, could be moved to the thrower class, weapons that are clearly throwing...
Back
Top Bottom