Search results for query: *

• Users: Martianman
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Martianman

Weapons & Equip Poopgun

It is a gun like the sand gun but it shoots poop blocks and gives a poison like effect and the poop will land like the sand gun
  2. Martianman

Console Best pillar weapon solar eruption daybreak nebula arcanum nebula blaze stardust dragon staff stardust cell staff phantasm vortex beater

One of the top ones are probably a solar weapon otherwise I made this for the sake of me making a poll
  3. Martianman

Blocks & Decoration Flags

We need flags that wave about.it would be great for builders and imagine flags as vanity even in your head slot just a flag on the top of your head it would have tons of flags axe flags, tree flags, say no to angler flags, pirate flags and boss flags, bosses would drop flags when they die...
  4. Martianman

Weapons & Equip An item when in your inventory will stop graves from spawning

After the pillars there will be graves everywhere and I die a lot so there are graves everywhere which ruin the aesthetics of the biomes when there is fog everywhere so when you die with the item in your inventory a grave won't spawn It should be post W.O.F because graves are a staple to the...
  5. Martianman

Biomes & Nature Secret seed

Secret seed which makes the world incredibly small which has just enough space for every biome (super small biomes ) and just enough space for the pillars and vertical wall of flesh(we know you can make a vertical wall of flesh you made mechdusa) so let my idea be heard.
  6. Martianman

Game Mechanics What if there was a weapon vanity

What if there was a vanity for weapons, like put flymeal vanity over let's say the terrablade for the zenith you could just make it the weapon you want as vanity and just swing that like the zenith at maximum speed.It would be cool because if you used let's say starfury against the moon lord...
Back
Top Bottom