Search results for query: *

1. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Game Mechanics Make buffs and potions have infinite variants!

So I have a playthrough on calamity mod, LuiAFK adds unlimited potions for convenience. I feel like this could possibly be amazing! and could help with early game, maybe no infinite recall potion because magic/ice mirror would be useless. Proposed Crafting Recipe: Potion of Choice (30) +...
  2. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Can someone help me?

I need a template for helmets. more specifically maybe a solar flare helmet template. If anyone has one that is a spritesheet if you could send it here i'd be super happy. Thanks!
  3. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Can Someone send me a template?

Im making a mod. I decided I would add a luminite armor set cuz why not. I cant seem to find a template for a helmet, im trying to use it as a base to color it in. does anyone have a template I could use?
  4. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

tModLoader I keep getting this error!

I keep getting an error that basically says gibberish to me. Here it is. what the heck am i supposed to do! Heres the code too. do yall got any fixes?
  5. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

NPCs & Enemies PLEASE REMOVE HARPYS FROM PRE-HARDMODE

I SWEAR TO GOD EVERY TIME I GET A GRAVITATON POTION PRE-HARDMODE AND USE IT TO GET A STARFURY OR FLEDGLING WINGS I AM BOMBARDED WITH HARPYS, SOME EVEN KILLING ME IN THE GOD FORSAKEN AIR. PLEASE DEVS EITHER NERF THEM OR REMOVE THEM FROM PRE-HARDMODE PLEAAASSEEEEE
  6. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

NPCs & Enemies Why is Expert EOW so hard and Expert BOC so easy?

So I have just defeated the brain of cthulu for the very first time on expert, and I noticed that it was WAAYYYY easier than expert eater of worlds! I have experience in this too, i tried wayyy harder to beat eater of worlds but couldn't even come close, so I quit, then I decided I would play...
  7. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Weapons & Equip Terra Blaster Concept Art! (free to change and resprite!)

A terra blaster and terra bullet concept art! Terra Blaster Crafting Tree: - Undertaker/Musket + 20 hallowed bars = Onyxtaker/Hunting Rifle - 20 of each mech boss souls + 5 of each hardmode ore (cobalt/palladium mythril/orichalcum and adamantite/titanium) = Titan blaster - Sniper Rifle from...
  8. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

NPCs & Enemies Mastermind boss concept! (Mech Boss!)

Introducing, the mechanical brain of Cthulu! (I suck at pixel studio btw) He is just the brain of cthulu. But harder! he will have the stats and AI of the regular brain of cthulu instead just 1 difficulty higher than your current difficulty. (classic = Expert AI and Stats, Expert = Master AI and...
  9. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

NPCs & Enemies Blood Moon Eoc (Eye of Cthulu)

Blood Moon EOC. If the Eye of Cthulu spawns in a blood moon. This is what will show up. Info: name: Dripplot (cuz he drips a lot) Servants of Cthulu = Dripplers 75 Contact damage with 0 Def 10 Def VERY Fast 2nd phase is at 75% HP
  10. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Weapons & Equip Terra Whip Idea!

Just An Idea. But I think it's cool! (terra whip = kaleidoscope + morning star) It could fire a little outline around the whip that expands for a few seconds and deals damage. Stats: Damage: 280 Summon Tag Damage: 45 Speed: 2.5 per second Average Knockback
  11. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

NPCs & Enemies Make King Slime wobble like a slime (pls)

Along with every other type of slime. This would be adorable and extremely funny. If you can make it work, that is. So who's with me?
  12. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Hey There!

I've browsed around these forums for a while and good god... Is this community literally somehow wholesome and funnily idiotic at the same time. I love Terraria almost as much as Undertale. If not AS much as Undertale. I'm happy to be a part of this community.
  13. KTheTerrarian🌲🌳

Other Petition for a Super Pickaxe?

Just image like the boom shuriken's from Fargo's Soul/Mutant Mod, or just like an ABSURDLY fast pickaxe. bombs take like 5 seconds to blow up and regular pickaxes aren't that good. The drill containment unit is EXTREMELY grindy and also removes the ability to use mounts while it is equipped. So...
Back
Top Bottom