Search results for query: *

1. ranger_dude

Weapons & Equip More post moon Lord items.

hey, @Redigit🌳 . I was thinking that there should be a moon lord drops because we want more variety of endgame weapons. And since summoner is getting a post ML whip. I was thinking mage could get a staff. melee could get a spear. Ranger getting a bow and flamethrower. please consider my...
  2. ranger_dude

Blocks & Decoration Living Rich Mahogany furniture set

I was wondering if there could be another furniture set made out of Rich Mahogany! it will be made at a Living Loom with said wood type.
  3. ranger_dude

Weapons & Equip @Redigit🌳PLEASE ADD ATLEAST ONE OF MY SUGJESTONS IN THE GAME!🙃

Hay, red. I love your game and so I want to suggest a few items that could be good additions. 1. throwing solar, vortex, nebula and stardust hamaxes into the shimmer should tune them into the hammer and axe separately.(I don't like chopping down trees by accident). 2. terra blocks and furniture(...
  4. ranger_dude

Weapons & Equip THROWING ZENITH INTO SHIMMER MAKES IT BECOME FIRST FRACTAL

I think you should be able to throw the Zenith into the shimmer to obtain the First Fractal and throw it back into the shimmer to get the Zenith back
  5. ranger_dude

Weapons & Equip bring back the bunny pet

so there's a carrot in the game and is says it summons a pet bunny, but when I equipped the item it did not show up. And I like the idea of having a bunny as a pet.
  6. ranger_dude

Weapons & Equip REMOVE DRILLS AND CAINSAWS (and the jackhammer too)

They are so loud, I cant stand it! And pickaxes are better anyways, because they can benefit from mining buffs and they have better range generally. And it wouldn't make sense to have two mining tools in the same game. Removing them could also free up some space for new items that could be more...
  7. ranger_dude

Items Mana fruit

this item is gotten the same way as life fruit but it increses mana by 10.
  8. ranger_dude

Weapons & Equip Luminite hammers and axes should be obtainable

Have you ever accidentally cut down a tree while hammering some walls (and vice versa)? I know I have! So, I propose a partial solution to this. Throwing solar vortex nebula or stardust hamaxes into the shimmer should give you their hammer and axe counterparts separately.
  9. ranger_dude

Items luminite hammers and axes becoming obtainable

Have you ever cut down a tree by accidently will you hammering walls (and vice versa)? If so I suggest that luminite hamaxes be thrown in to shimmer to get the hammer and axe separately so this doesn't happen.( I'm 90% sure they are in Terraria's files already so it shouldn't be too hard, I guess).
  10. ranger_dude

Items some dumb ideas for @rediget

1. Pee Gun: crafted with a Water Gun and 5x Ichor. It will inflict ichor on NPCs, enemies and other players. 2.poo furniture (no explanation needed). 3.flashlight for adventure map makers .(obtained from gold chests in the Dungeon). 4. Terra Blocks and furniture. crafted with 250 Stone Blocks...
  11. ranger_dude

Blocks & Decoration Terra blocks and Furniture for Terra Blade Shrine

So, I've been experimenting with building blocks and furniture for over a year, and I realised that something was missing when I wanted to make a shrine for my Terra Blade. Since Terra Toilets exists, why didn't they make other Terra furniture and bocks? Maybe it would be a good idea to add new...
Back
Top Bottom