Search results for query: *

1. Maitaria🌲

Weapons & Equip Terra Skates, the newest way to skate in style!

Terraspark boots were an item added in 1.4.4 with the idea of improving boot accessories even more, and with the introduction of Roller Skates I think there should be a new style of getting around. Behold the Terraskates! An item you get by combining your Terraspark boots with Frog boots and...
  2. Maitaria🌲

Stardew Valley player when they get a Meowmeme from a cat: EPIC! Me the Terraria player...

Stardew Valley player when they get a Meowmeme from a cat: EPIC! Me the Terraria player wondering where in the world my Meowmere went:
  3. Maitaria🌲

Thanks for the feedback, however Red's profile shouldn't be used to ask for free content, as he...

Thanks for the feedback, however Red's profile shouldn't be used to ask for free content, as he already has a lot on his hands and is pretty busy. If you wish to make a suggestion, please do it in the suggestion section to lower Redigit's profile spam. Thank you.
  4. Maitaria🌲

I mean technically, you could be a strange plant. Who knows maybe Terrarians are just moving plants.

I mean technically, you could be a strange plant. Who knows maybe Terrarians are just moving plants.
  5. Maitaria🌲

Things you can spell with Terraria. Area Tear Tire Rear Air Art Ear Eat Rat Tea Tie Things you...

Things you can spell with Terraria. Area Tear Tire Rear Air Art Ear Eat Rat Tea Tie Things you can't spell with Terraria. Ocram
  6. Maitaria🌲

Once 1.4.5 comes out I'm planning to play every seed combo and write about each one. So, I'm...

Once 1.4.5 comes out I'm planning to play every seed combo and write about each one. So, I'm going to be quite busy after 1.4.5.
  7. Maitaria🌲

Hey Redigit what's the black stuff inside your armor?

Hey Redigit what's the black stuff inside your armor?
  8. Maitaria🌲

[ATTACH] Average day on the TCF

Average day on the TCF
  9. Maitaria🌲

I don't even want to know what happens when the zenith seed is combined with skyblock.

I don't even want to know what happens when the zenith seed is combined with skyblock.
  10. Maitaria🌲

Play a whole world with permanent opposite gravity.

Play a whole world with permanent opposite gravity.
  11. Maitaria🌲

U T?

U T?
  12. Maitaria🌲

This is a great idea! But please post this in the suggestion section to reduce the spam on Red's...

This is a great idea! But please post this in the suggestion section to reduce the spam on Red's profile.
  13. Maitaria🌲

Red as someone with spheksophobia this monstrosity scared me. [ATTACH]

Red as someone with spheksophobia this monstrosity scared me.
  14. Maitaria🌲

How to describe Redigit in one symbol: 0

How to describe Redigit in one symbol: 0
  15. Maitaria🌲

Can't wait to see who gets him 6069, 6900, and 6969 reaction scores

Can't wait to see who gets him 6069, 6900, and 6969 reaction scores
  16. Maitaria🌲

Choose 1 Get your idea to red but always spawn in getfixedboi Get mentioned in chippys video...

Choose 1 Get your idea to red but always spawn in getfixedboi Get mentioned in chippys video but never get good rng Or have the perfect world but the devs hate you
  17. Maitaria🌲

Hey Red, I have a few smaller ideas for you. Other - A few small ideas

Hey Red, I have a few smaller ideas for you. Other - A few small ideas
  18. Maitaria🌲

Other A few small ideas

Hey Red I've been playing through terraria recently and there are a few things that I think could be changed about the UI to make it more customizable and fun for players to use. Placing "Markers" on the map -The spawn marker is a unique idea, but it would be cool if you could place another...
  19. Maitaria🌲

Will there be secret seeds in Terraria 2?

Will there be secret seeds in Terraria 2?
  20. Maitaria🌲

Red... have you played the forbidden game about cookies and clicking... I'm not calling it by...

Red... have you played the forbidden game about cookies and clicking... I'm not calling it by name. It scares me.
Back
Top Bottom