Search results for query: *

1. GoodCheeez 🌳

Xbox Series S/X Journey's Beginning Music Box

I am trying to get the journey's beginning music box, but when I look on the wiki, it just says "crafting". Does anyone know how to craft it?
  2. GoodCheeez 🌳

Weapons & Equip Throwable Boulders

THROWABLE BOULDERS:boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder::boulder:
  3. GoodCheeez 🌳

Weapons & Equip Sea Mist

A weapon crafted from the aqua scepter, 20 shell pile, 10 coral, 5 shark fins, and 5 souls of light and night. Finally giving a use for shell piles. I think it would be a good addition to the game, because it would be a really basic mage weapon for just starting hardmode, and my thoughts for the...
  4. GoodCheeez 🌳

Tmodloader for console

This is for all the console players out there. I want to see who wants to have tmodloader in their terraria, and who is fine without it.
  5. GoodCheeez 🌳

Biomes & Nature Biome monoliths

I personally think that having monoliths for all the different biomes would be great.
  6. GoodCheeez 🌳

NPCs & Enemies Hives

I was trying to get the bee armour, but I couldn't find a hive, nor could I find any hive blocks for abeemination. I think that there should be an increased spawn rate for bee hives, or easier ways to get the abeemination.
  7. GoodCheeez 🌳

Items Lihzahrd power cells

I would like to suggest making lihzahrd power cells craftable, because having to farm flying snakes and lihzahrds is quite tedious.
  8. GoodCheeez 🌳

Weapons & Equip New Grenades

I believe that you should add a new kind of grenade called the star grenade. It would act as a kind of pre-boss beenade that would explode and summon 5 falling stars.
  9. GoodCheeez 🌳

Items Moon lord themed minion

I feel the lack of minions as moon lord drops is extreme. It's only sentries. If you all at Relogic could make a moon lord summon that isn't a sentry, that would be great.
  10. GoodCheeez 🌳

Resolved Confused

Hey, so I'm confused about how to change the little name underneath your username (default one being terrarian) and I want to know how to change that. If anyone can tell me how to, that would be great.thanks!
  11. GoodCheeez 🌳

Items Aetherium armour

I have an idea for a new armour set: Aetherium armour. It is a shimmer based armour set that is made of stuff you would only get from shimmer transmutations, and Aetherite, which is obtained by combining Aetherium blocks with Chlorophyte, and it is post-plantera, because the auto hammer should...
Back
Top Bottom