Search results for query: *

• Users: Brodiocats
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. B

No

Hey does anyone know what app you use to make terraria mods or just sprites in general that is an app or website because I have some ideas
  2. B

Cool terraria facts #1

First you can get a backwards skeleton head statue second and third this skeleton head is backwards and it is impossible for him to Chuck bones at you a bonus this is what happens when you snap people necks XD last one don't have a picture for this one but you can get really cool decorations...
  3. B

Other Npc fan contest

Like how we had the vanity contest I feel like it would be amazing to have a NPC content for this game but for anyone who famous and would get votes just for that they had to make a alt and not tell anyone who they are
  4. B

Weapons & Equip Slime set

A slime vanity set we have a slime hat from slime king why not become one with slime I posted way to much today one more..
  5. B

Blocks & Decoration Stone idea

Stone furniture set we have stone door, stone wall and stone platform why not a stone furniture set?
  6. B

NPCs & Enemies Dyard

Being able to sell biome seeds depending on what biome whatever biome she is in
  7. B

**REPORTED** Bug report I think it for all Versions though

So On the Bestiary The Snatcher or 255 Is shown not to drop vines
  8. B

Other Critters

Clownfish because Clownfish and pufferfish and heck maybe even a stick bug :p
  9. B

Items Goblin army and Crimson ideas

For the goblin army I Feel like we could get like pictures like how we did during the Labor of love update or there outfits and weapons because I feel like the goblin army on normal mode is just lacking a lot and for the Crimson an armor set like how the wasps and Eater of Souls have and a face...
  10. B

Blocks & Decoration All Mobs without Banners idea for banner's and yes I know not all of these would happen

Baby Slime Bee Giant Antlion Charger Giant Antlion Swarmer Fungi Spore Maggot Zombie Digger Different versions of the Ghouls Giant Fungi Bulb Martian Probe Slimeling Tortured Soul Event enemies Chattering Teeth Bomb Windy Balloon Shadowflame Apparition Pirate's Curse Baby Mothron Mothron Egg...
Back
Top Bottom