Search results for query: *

• Users: h4zel
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. h4zel

Items Spelunker Potions Should Highlight Un-craftable Furniture

As a builder that really likes using the un-craftable dungeon furniture & lanterns it’s annoying to rely on my mortal eye. Some of the items, especially gothic furniture & turned off lanterns, are difficult to see (at least for me) because it can blend into the background walls. Since this is...
  2. h4zel

Items We need a camera to take photos of larger builds

I play on mobile & it’s already so difficult to take screenshots of my builds with the controls in the way but also I have larger builds that I want to show off. Looking at the Terraria design subreddit & just generally googling terraria builds I can see a good amount of people patchworking...
  3. h4zel

Items Do your minions keep blocking what you’re trying to look at?

I know I can relate! Whether I’m building, mining or doing anything at all my minions keep getting in the way! I have to regularly manoeuvre myself around just to see what I’m doing! However we can’t just un-summon the minions because we need them, I know I don’t want to pause what I’m doing...
  4. h4zel

Builds My first ocean NPC house

What do you think? I’m open to any ideas for improvement, I’m still new at building. : )
  5. h4zel

Other After Moon Lord have a permanent buff to have two pets at a time

I use Chester instead of the money trough for maximum storage at all times but I feel like he gets lonely. I want to be able to show off my pets without compromising my storage capacity. I think Chester & the Baby Skeletron Head would get along. : )
  6. h4zel

Weapons & Equip Torch placing accessory

Maybe when doing the Torch God event there’s a chance for it to give you an accessory which places a torch when you’re in a place that’s below a certain light level or places torches at timed intervals. : )
  7. h4zel

Blocks & Decoration Bigger chests

I think it‘d be useful if after defeating moonlord you could craft a magic chest at the crystal ball which is the same size as the normal chest but has double the space inside. : )
  8. h4zel

Blocks & Decoration Custom paintings & wallpapers

I am aware custom paintings has already been suggested but I think I’m adding enough to make this its own suggestion. So these custom paintings would be made by buying an easel from the painter & along with that you would also be able to buy different sized canvases to paint. The only way you...
  9. h4zel

Items Wall bomb

A bomb that can also attach to background walls & only breaks background walls.
  10. h4zel

Blocks & Decoration Bigger item frames

Could item frames as big as weapon racks be added? I think it would be very useful for builders, for example I’m making a museum of all my rare items & I would love to be able to have my rarest items in larger item frames whilst the less rare items in normal ones. Since it also relates to item...
  11. h4zel

Other Bestiary also showing missing banners

Pretty much what the title says, I think the bestiary should show what banners haven’t yet been obtained. : )
  12. h4zel

Items Dirt bombs but for all other blocks

When terraforming my world & filling in the odd meteorite crater I’ve been using dirt bombs which has made the process much easier. However, for other biomes I‘ve had to place for example each snow, mud or sand block individually. This adds a lot of time to bigger terraforming projects since I...
  13. h4zel

Game Mechanics Favouriting multiple items & favouriting items in chests

I’m not certain if this is just a problem with mobile terraria but it would be useful (at least for me) to be able to hold on the favourite button & quick select all the items I want to favourite instead of the usual tediously favouriting each individual item. Talking about favouriting, I think...
  14. h4zel

NPCs & Enemies Every critter should have a gold counterpart.

I’m currently on the hunt for every golden critter & I was a little tiny bit extremely disappointed to learn that only a select few of them have a gold version (the bunny, bird, butterfly, dragonfly, frog, ladybug, worm, squirrel, goldfish, grasshopper, mouse, seahorse & water strider). I...
  15. h4zel

Mobile Invisible cursor on IOS

I recently got a Bluetooth keyboard & mouse for my iPad. When trying to play Terraria using it the keyboard works wonderfully but the mouse does not. For a little bit when I first opened Terraria the mouse worked fine on the starting menu but I left the game to another app for a second & when I...
Back
Top Bottom