Search results for query: *

1. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Do we know how long it will be until the Terraria Chibichans will be shipped? I ordered mine in...

Do we know how long it will be until the Terraria Chibichans will be shipped? I ordered mine in June but I haven't been emailed about shipping, even though they were supposed to be shipped in September?
  2. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Ok i don't know the combination but like... A whole world echo coated? Pure agony and entertainment. :golem:
  3. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

don'tdigup + drunk world + the constant = post apocalypse world seed. The entire world is crimson/corrupt and after 10 minutes without drinking a mana potion you gain the 'infected' debuff, slowing the player down and weakening their attacks. If you don't drink a mana potion for another 10...
  4. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Blocks & Decoration Void Monolith Overhaul

Along with the resprite for the Moon Lord I would love to see the effect that happens while the fight is active (or near a Void Monolith) to change to a large moon in the background, changing the aesthetic of the game to a perpetual midnight like this. I think it'd make the fight a lot more...
  5. BouncyBonBon 🌳

nah just a random picture I found online

nah just a random picture I found online
  6. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Along with the resprite for the Moon Lord I would love to see the effect that happens while the...

Along with the resprite for the Moon Lord I would love to see the effect that happens while the fight is active (or near a Void Monolith) to change to a large moon in the background, changing the aesthetic of the game to a perpetual midnight like this. I think it'd make the fight a lot more...
  7. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Sleeping to pass time is already annoying enough with blood moons and solar eclipses, we don't...

Sleeping to pass time is already annoying enough with blood moons and solar eclipses, we don't need nightmares as well
  8. BouncyBonBon 🌳

This is a really good idea! (The stickman painting should also only be from the traveling...

This is a really good idea! (The stickman painting should also only be from the traveling merchant and not the crates)
  9. BouncyBonBon 🌳

I wonder if it'd be possible to add 'metal coating' that makes tiles reflective using the new...

I wonder if it'd be possible to add 'metal coating' that makes tiles reflective using the new light system. Could be cool, but i don't know the feasability of it due to the code likely being complicated. :(
  10. BouncyBonBon 🌳

It would be more awesome of the KWAD drone had a flintlock attatchment just sayin' 😏 (/hj)

It would be more awesome of the KWAD drone had a flintlock attatchment just sayin' 😏 (/hj)
  11. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Pretty much all of the Pre-Hardmode and Early Hardmode Zenith crafting ingredients, I want to...

Pretty much all of the Pre-Hardmode and Early Hardmode Zenith crafting ingredients, I want to use the zenith's attack power while actually holding a True night's edge! (It just looks cooler in my opinion) Maybe this could be remedied with a 'weapon' vanity slot?
  12. BouncyBonBon 🌳

Don't know if you're still looking at this but... A Rarer Realm: Discover a combination of...

Don't know if you're still looking at this but... A Rarer Realm: Discover a combination of secret seeds with unusual side effects. Overflowing Form: Use all permanent upgrade items. (including life upgrades, mana stars, all shimmer upgrade items, etc.) Clever Girl: Open a door while transformed...
Back
Top Bottom