Search results for query: *

• Users: The bih h
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

Other Idea for terraria 2

I saw that terraria 2 might be comin at first i thought it was a joke but the fact that 1.4.5 is supposed to be the game's last major update a terraria 2 would explain why So i had a couple ideas for terraria 2 after cthulu was defeated the dyrad turned into a tree some say that she is waiting...
  2. T

Items small suggestion for nacho food item.

I think that the nacho tooltip should be changed from "'It's nach-yos, it's mine!'" to "if it's nacho cheese then whose is it?".
  3. T

Items improve fishing and potions

do stuff like add shimmer fishing (but it would only be possible with chromatic cloak) and add shimmer bottles that when consumed grant the shimmering debuff. add more honey fish and honey quest fish along with more honey themed quest rewards. make some potions crafted with bottled honey. and...
  4. T

**REPORTED** ps4 split screen is very buggy

splitscreen on ps4 works fine except that background effects always get messed up like after leaving a sandstorm the sandstorm background effect is still there the same for blizzards also things like rain dont always show up in split screen and other background effects like lanterns, balloons...
  5. T

Weapons & Equip hardmode goblin armies should be better.

hardmode goblin armies are harder than pre-hardmode yet the only hardmode loot you can get is from goblin summoners i think there should be hardmode spiky balls and harpoon.
Back
Top Bottom