1. TraumaticOne

Yeah I'm thinking about playing more Terraria again. :p

Yeah I'm thinking about playing more Terraria again. :p
  2. TraumaticOne

Playin' games.

Playin' games.
  3. TraumaticOne

Items Martian Communicator

I totally agree. After like, the 4th Probe I've encountered, they haven't spawned since. And I've been looking on both outer thirds of the map for hours, in the space height too. Edit: Well I have some good news and bad news. Good news is I finally found another Probe. The bad news is I found...
  4. TraumaticOne

PC Inventory Question

In the latest update, they have added a new feature when you quick stack; if you quick stack to a chest that already has a maximum stack of a certain item, then it will create a new one. However, I have a problem with this. I have a chest full of tools which contain torches and other useful...
  5. TraumaticOne

Items Lihzahrd Potion

I'd...rather it just be a cosmetic thing, really. If it was a buff thing, like the werewolf, you'd probably not be able to see the armor that your character was wearing and it would be a genderless unisex sprite. Personally it makes me feel like my character isn't truly that species since they...
  6. TraumaticOne

Items Lihzahrd Potion

That's a great idea! I honestly think it would be a great addition to be all of these other species that you can't normally be through the use of transformation potions.
  7. TraumaticOne

Items Martian Communicator

+1 support. It's always good to have control over these events so that way you can build peacefully.
  8. TraumaticOne

Items Cosmic Poptart - A New Pet

I think it's a fine idea! It would suit the sword that the Moon Lord can drop as well.
  9. TraumaticOne

Items rename mushroom grass seeds to mushroom grass spores

Simple, and reasonable. I like the idea. It makes sense after all. :)
  10. TraumaticOne

Playing Terraria at the moment. I still have yet to beat the Moon Lord, but I can wait.

Playing Terraria at the moment. I still have yet to beat the Moon Lord, but I can wait.
  11. TraumaticOne

Items Lihzahrd Potion

That's what really got me thinking, too. The Gender Change potion.
  12. TraumaticOne

Items Lihzahrd Potion

I dunno. The lhizahrd potion is kind of meant to be a cosmetic thing. I mean if it does become something to change stats, that's fine. I do like your idea, too. I, personally would prefer it to be a potion, since my idea of becoming a lihzahrd is permanent while being a werewolf or merfolk only...
  13. TraumaticOne

Items Doomsday Counter - A Summoner for the Final Boss!

This is a great idea. There's no reason why there shouldn't be a summoner item for the Moon Lord. (Well I guess there could be a few.) But for the most part, he should have a respectable item that draws his attention.
  14. TraumaticOne

Items Lihzahrd Potion

Well since buffs can be cancelled, just have it as a buff and it be permanent, and then right click when you no longer want it. Or, there can be another potion that reverses the effects. Maybe a potion called Lihzahrd Antidote.
  15. TraumaticOne

Items Lihzahrd Potion

I'm just gonna throw this out as a suggestion. Ever since I saw the Lihzahrds in their temple I thought that they were pretty awesome. And I've got to say, I wouldn't mind my character becoming one of them. So what if there was a potion that you could craft using maybe certain ingredients found...
Back
Top Bottom