Search results for query: *

1. Pixelboi321

NPCs & Enemies RACOONS!!!

Just some little grey bandits that run around towns and pick stuff up. Or as a pet that can follow you around and fly using a crow which are basically flying raccoons. Maybe to stand out a little you could make it a light pet holding a lantern or torch. Whatever it is I need these guys in this...
  2. Pixelboi321

Items Chess related items

As a chess nerd myself I want there to be more representation for one of the oldest and most popular table top games around. I'm thinking a vanity set that looks like one of the chess pieces. Or if possible in terraria's 2d format a chess board you can place on tables for decoration. A rook...
  3. Pixelboi321

Best explosive in terraria?

Many explosive get ignored by the community but here you can see them all and choose the best! P.S all sticky\bouncy forms are tied to there respective bomb.
  4. Pixelboi321

Weapons & Equip Swarmer summon?

The Pre hardmode desert has amber for mages, fossils for ranger, storm spear for melee, but nothing for summoner! So I propose a Antlion wing dropped by antlion swarmers. To make it more akin to the storm spear it could instead be found in chests rather than an enemy drop.
Back
Top Bottom