Search results for query: *

1. DaShaieKing69

Other Dyes affect the colour a light pet emits

Dear reader, I strongly believe that light pets should emit colours similar the dyes equipped to it. I know this change should happen because..... I can't be screwed finishing that anyways it just annoys me when I have a shadow orb or wisp with flame dye and it still emits a purple or blue...
  2. DaShaieKing69

Other Secret Seed Suggestion

You know when a world generates it has the sections it is seperated into well imagine if this seed only generated half of the sections so when you play it's a half generated world. Or another one were the generation is completely random
  3. DaShaieKing69

Items Fire gun (similar to water gun)

Something similar to the water gun that could be sold by the travelling merchant as well. It wpuld be cool if its projectile hits the water funs projectile it creates steam
  4. DaShaieKing69

Game Mechanics Extra Angler Quest

An item similar to the bread and other shimmer items that gives an item that when consumed makes it that on that world you can have a second quest per day. Recipe; -Goldfish Crafting station; -Chuck in Shimmer
  5. DaShaieKing69

Other A way to play older versions

Please make some client or launcher similar to the minecraft java one for all of the latest versions of terraria that allows you to choose which version (Latest version, 1.4, 1.3, 1.2, 1.1, 1.0) of terraria you play. I know there have been times where I was tempted to pirate an old version just...
  6. DaShaieKing69

Weapons & Equip Bone Helm & Bone Glove

I tend to use the bone helmet all throughout the game and I would really enjoy if it could be combined with the bone glove please.
  7. DaShaieKing69

Weapons & Equip A Boulder Gun

A boulder gun but has three varients one that can shoot boulders, one that cn shoot bouncy boulders and one that can shoot life crystal boulders. Maybe make it so it kills players even if PvP if off. Potentially make it either that you have to make boulders for it or use some type of bullet...
Back
Top Bottom