Search results for query: *

• Users: Tor14
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. T

NPCs & Enemies Nurse as a vendor?

I don't use the nurse that often, but I think it could be interesting to have her sell potions or medicines? One use versions of the ankh charm items that you can get earlier in the game and can be stacked? Just a thought
  2. T

Weapons & Equip Unicorn Kidney

*this is intended as a joke and reference to charlie the unicorn. Do not take seriously* An equipable item where, every time a bosses soundtrack ends and loops over again, with this item equipped, they explode dealing a quatre of their remaining heath as damage to the boss
  3. T

Sprites Tooltip idea

Anyone remember the 'pumpkin friend' thing? You draw a face on a pumpkin and use the audio of the lyrics Well, in terraria, we have a little pumpkin friend, and he loves to go on walks. He's also my favourite, being the first pet I ever got and also being an october child myself. Wouldn't it...
  4. T

Sprites Summon dyeing

Summoner is my favourite class, and I love the armour dyes on the stardust guardian. It's just that a lot of the time, the colour doesn't work. The "and black" or "and grey" dye would look awesome if the gold parts of the guardian became black or silver, and his blue body changed to the other...
  5. T

Blocks & Decoration Echo coating on armour stands.

Currently, the echo coating only works on the little wooden foundation for the stand. I think making the stand invisible but not the armour would be awesome. This would let us have floating armour like the enemy type
  6. T

Other Wait, its all dungeon? Bad seed idea

Always has been Imagine spawning underground in a small grassy cave, surrounded by the dungeon. The dungeon makes up most of the world, with other pockets of grass/snow/sand "havens" placed throughout the world. Each player spawns in a different "haven" and can explore the surrounding areas...
  7. T

Biomes & Nature The hAllow vs. The HOllow

"The Hallow is bright with its rainbows, pinks and blues, but light means beauty. Light does not mean good. Just as darkness does not hide the evil and ugly. The Hollow ( with an O) is almost always shrouded in darkness. The trees have much more dense and flat leaves as well as butress roots...
  8. T

If there was a hallow alternative, what would it be?

Thinking the opposite of rainbows and unicorns would probably look like the corruption, but maybe without the sinkholes? Kind of like the upside down? Killing the wall of Flesh does say "souls of light and dark have been released" so playing into the dark a bit more since the hallow is light...
  9. T

Biomes & Nature The hallow alternative should be a combine seed imo

Red has said himself how long he's been thinking of a hallow alternative. Well what about a combine seed? Drunk would be a good candidate for a "parent seed", as that world has both evils, and maybe celebration seed for the other
  10. T

Weapons & Equip Possibly making harpies worth it to fight

Could feathers be turned into ranged weapons? They could be slow, but uneffected by gravity. They could also be thrown 3 at a time, like harpies.
  11. T

Soo... the zenith seed? Whats happening to it?

What's going to happen to the zenith seed? Like is it getting updated? Now that we can just select all seeds from the menu it just seems obsolete to have it on the seed menu?
  12. T

Blocks & Decoration Idea from the game "portal knight"

Portal Knight has an item that acts similarly to a storage device, but for pets. Each one can hold a certain number of pets and allows them to roam around a certain radius of the item. If this was in Terraria, it would be much cooler than having all of the pet summons crammed into a chest, and...
  13. T

Weapons & Equip Celestial pets please

Each pillar (maybe in master mode) has a chance to drop the large fragment, summoning a smaller version of the pillar to float near the player. This could be a pet, light pet, or work similar to the large gems. Having four players, one of each class, and each one with a little pillar hanging...
  14. T

Builds Pylon network for my world, "Godhome"

Most of these are pylon builds, but not all. I really got into building through the youtuber Khaios, who I would recommend to anyone, really. He makes great content
  15. T

Game Mechanics Long have the target dummies been abused by the terrarians. This cannot be overlooked. The dummy forces will overthrow their oppressors

By throwing a target dummy in lava, the dummy empire declairs war on the townsfolk. A frost legion style event where the target dummies try to kill you with various weapons. The more life you give the targets, the better. I'm talking dramatic deaths, blood fuelled revenge sequences, a useless...
  16. T

Game Mechanics Heard about people asking for a skyblock seed

This is easy for people for tmod but not console. Even when you grind your teeth and decide to just remove the world and make a skyblock, there are still demon alters that can't be destroyed. For the sake of the console players, skyblock seed could have dungeon and temple bricks sold by the...
  17. T

Sprites The eye of cthulu should use the art style of the "Eye of Terror" in the constant seed

This would be awesome attention to detail, and help immersion into the constant seed
  18. T

Weapons & Equip Possible reference to Hollow Knight anyone?

This could include (at least one of) : 1. A pet/summon that looks like the glowing womb or weaversong 2. A nail weapon that allows you to downwards slash off of enemies to get more altitude A. grappling hook based on hornets needle, able to do damage or attract enemies possibly, and has the...
  19. T

Long time terrarian and pet collector

Been playing terraria for years now I'm primarily a builder, making pylon bases. I also love collecting pets and strive to research every block on journey mode, however brave or stupid it sounds. I mainly made this account to have my suggestions in a chippy gaming video, but I might stick...
  20. T

Weapons & Equip Hammer Menu: Hoik tracks can be annoying to make, and destroying walls when hammering blocks is infuriating

I propose a hammer menu. Similar to the grand design, the would be options for each hammer slope, the half slab and walls Even if this was just one hammer, it would help
Back
Top Bottom