Search results for query: *

1. Liam W-D.

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

thanks for your help :)
  2. Liam W-D.

i get that i just dont know where to put the mod in my folders cause i usually just get them off of the mod browser
  3. Liam W-D.

how do you actually install the mod seen as though it isnt on the mod browser???
  4. Liam W-D.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

soo how does one reset the language on the tmodloader menu as i may have been setting it up and accidentally pressed a language i don't understand...... scratch that i did it
  5. Liam W-D.

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Thanks for your help, it solved problems i'd been having with like 6 different mods :D
  6. Liam W-D.

Anyone know what this means or how to fix it: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70 at...
  7. Liam W-D.

i was gonna offer to help but if thats the case i don't think i would be able to also i found that wiki too, most of the comments were that it was outdated
  8. Liam W-D.

is there a wiki for this mod?
  9. Liam W-D.

Im so happy that you didn't give up on this mod when tconfig and tapi got outdated, no joke i spent maybe all of my free time playing this. #nazgulsaretheworst
  10. Liam W-D.

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

oooohhhhhhhhhh ty
  11. Liam W-D.

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

does any one know how to fill the crystal bottle with water?
  12. Liam W-D.

ty
  13. Liam W-D.

What exactly ARE the conditions for the blacksmith to start selling bars???
  14. Liam W-D.

Windows 8, its not being blocked i don't think
  15. Liam W-D.

yeah i found that but i cant open it
  16. Liam W-D.

ca somebody help me, im trying to install it but it keeps saying "could not find installation resource file" ?
  17. Liam W-D.

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

There would be achievements for killing each boss and getting a trophy from it fishing achievements > hoarder - catch a total of 100 junk items > Stop while you still 'can'... - catch 3 tin cans in a row > don't get 'hooked' - consistently fish for 5 minuets (with an allowed 5 seconds per cast...
  18. Liam W-D.

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

HOW DO YOU DO IT
  19. Liam W-D.

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

i phrased that wrong what i meant to say is that im trying to load the version of terraria that has tAPI so i can go on a mod.?
  20. Liam W-D.

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

what does it mean when you try to open a mod from the game launcher and it repeatedly keeps saying 'tAPI has stopped working'
Back
Top Bottom