Search results for query: *

1. T

Items A purification status compass

Oh alright dident know there was a potion for it thanks ya thats all i really would have needed. I already found the last bit sadly without it lol
  2. T

Items A purification status compass

A compass that would point towards the closest last bit of corruption, crimson, or hallowed. I'm in a world right now and can't find it and dug everything out so can't let it spread to find out where it is, and would be nice in a normal world too when trying to do it more naturally without...
  3. T

PS4 Ps4 (important) possible bug on my end

Not sure if it's just me but on the ps4 when i start up the game it's super loud until it switches to my normal set volume alot lower after a few seconds. But thoes few seconds hurt my ears when I'm not expecting it
  4. T

Items I know people suggest a zenith item for each class but i have a few spins that could be balanced (extra endgame items for fun)

1 Summoners, yes as most might say to combine all summons but to where only 1 version of each could spawn but slightly buffed if needed but you can only summon once and need max minions available or almost all available minuon slots 2 to have a whip that pops out extra summons above the summon...
  5. T

Game Mechanics Crafting stations

An item that you can use to either expand the range of wich you need to be by a crafting table to acess or one or a few items to acess all crafting stations recipies that you can combine like a zenith workbench as items or spicific ones combined like the forge and anvil as diffrent stations...
Back
Top Bottom