Search results for query: *

• Users: ψeud
  • Order by date
  1. ψeud

Challenges for Players who have already passed Expert Mode

...Is this still ongoing? This seems a little interesting. Might I join in?
  2. ψeud

PC What do you think was the hardest pillar of the 4 Celestial Pillars in the Lunar Event?

Nebula. Well, it's easy if you can dodge, but I despise it on the principle that I cannot find a way to farm it. I have to keep dodging.
  3. ψeud

PC You Can't Stop the Cheese - Moon Lord Farm 1.3.0.5

Wait--someone already figured out the minecart pattern? Drat! Foiled by my own lack of free time...
  4. ψeud

It's probably just leftover instincts from multiplayer-based games. When a cheesy method or OP item is added in one of those, it screws everyone over. In single player games it doesn't--you can just choose not to use it. As ML is now, I'm not even sure if I can beat him with my way. Sure, he's...
  5. ψeud

...Still doable with traps, RoD, and health-regen acessories. Clearly it still not hard enough :3
  6. ψeud

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

That, or RoD drops. Because come on, that effective drop rate is absurd.
  7. ψeud

What's your luckiest time in a boss fight?

Imagine a falling star landing at just the right angle to hit most of the Destroyer's segments. Now imagine that happening twice in a single night. I'm probably never going to get that lucky ever again.
  8. ψeud

PC What's your favorite NPC quote?

The Guide: "They say there is a person who will tell you how to survive in this land... oh wait. That's me." He doesn't give a :red:
  9. ψeud

The current plan is to do the Minecart thing, tracks laid such that you infinitely loop around a small area and timed such that you always dodge his attacks. Afterwards, you could just attack with your weapon of choice or use traps for an AFK kill. That's not really patchable, since patching it...
  10. ψeud

The most POWERFUL and OP melee sets!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the melee speed buff does stack.
  11. ψeud

You might want to use another Mechanical Glove. It's a straight upgrade from the Avenger Emblem and I believe it stacks with the Fire Gauntlet. Of course, since this is a tank build, the Frozen Turtle Shell might be your accessory of choice. This thread has a very good build for pure tankiness...
  12. ψeud

The ultimate melee build.

Actually, you might want to replace the avenger emblem with the Mechanical Glove.
  13. ψeud

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 - Cheese the Moon Lord - Defense Stack

This is the kind of Tank build that everyone wants to be: Absolutely frikkin' absurd. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to be using this build for testing other potential cheese. *tips hat and disappears into the void*
  14. ψeud

PC What is your most grinded item?

If it's items that I already have, then either The Wisp or the Sandstorm in a Bottle. For the first, I spent a literal 10 hours in the Dungeon and picked up countless amounts of everything (Including Nazars) before obtaining one. For the second, I spawned worlds from A-Z and explored every...
  15. ψeud

Biome keys

If you feel like it, you can farm easy events like the Frost Legion while in an artificial-biome arena. The more enemies in the event, the better.
  16. ψeud

What do you think of the new "charged" magic weapons?

I generally use the Cuffs to keep my mana up; It's easy if you look for some relatively low damage sources. (Or, keep a random spike in your hotbar for exactly that purpose)
  17. ψeud

What do you think of the new "charged" magic weapons?

If you happen you play TF2 and are proficient with the Beggar's Bazooka, the charging mechanics in Terraria won't feel so bad. But then, in Terraria you have a plethora of other approaches and weapons, so some of the charge weapons become useless by comparison. Medusa Head and Last Prism both...
  18. ψeud

Boots generally become unnecessary once you obtain hover-type wings or Solar wings, so you could replace those with the Cross Necklace/Star Veil/Charm of Myths Also, why are you using Putrid Scent if you're a tank? Tanks are supposed to draw aggro.
  19. ψeud

Because cheesing's more fun when you inevitably find that one method that can't be patched without breaking half the game. :3
  20. ψeud

Alright, I concede defeat. The new update makes invincibility-cheese nigh-impossible now. ...Let's see how many crazier methods there are... *allegedly-evil snickering*
Back
Top Bottom