Search results for query: *

• Users: ψeud
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ψeud

PC Thoughts on the Last Prism?

I, for one, think it's absolutely absurd. It's the entire reason I switched to a Mage build. I mean, just look at this. Note that I've had the Laser on full concentration since the beginning of the night. No Mana Potions, either--just mana stars, mana regen buff, and Magic Cuffs. Melee DPS...
  2. ψeud

PC You Can't Stop the Cheese - Moon Lord Farm 1.3.0.5

When the Moon Lord was first added 1.3, a small number of us Terrarians decided to cheese him with Lifesteal. That was patched. When he returned in 1.3.0.3, some took the path of teleportation. That too, was patched. Upon 1.3.0.4, the remaining few turned to spike pits. But even that was taken...
  3. ψeud

PC Abusing the Shield of Cthulu for Fun and Profit

Gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the newfound purpose of what seemed like a useless boss drop--at least, compared to all the other ones. After some testing, I have discovered that dashing with the Shield negates contact damage for the duration of the dash. Paradoxically, this...
  4. ψeud

PC What's the general gear progression for Expert Mode?

Because of the ramped-up difficulty in Expert Mode, I've been having trouble planning my gear for exploring new areas. Obtaining Jungle Gear is now easier than beating Skeletron, exploring the surface Corruption/Crimson now takes Cavern-level gear, and attempting to mine the new Meteors is...
  5. ψeud

PC Ranger Class unfairly powerful in Early-Game Expert Mode?

I've recently started a new character from scratch in order to experience all the early-game content that I'd missed. Everything went well during the first few days and nights--although I did die multiple times against the more powerful enemies--and I decided I would do a Mage-type character...
  6. ψeud

PC Is it worth it to create a waterworld?

Now that I've learned not to take Expert Mode lightly, (aka no buffs no platforms) I've gotten the Shrimpy Truffle. It's a sweet infinite-flight mount, but it's a little too slow... Then I found out that it moves faster in water. So now the question is: Now that I'm in the far end-game, is it...
Back
Top Bottom