Search results for query: *

1. s2thejar

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Terraria is a game I can play over and over again, without getting bored. I can't wait to see what Journey's End brings! This sprite is one I came up with using a particular color scheme that I really like. It will be called Jianzhu's headgear, breastplate, and greaves. I took inspiration...
  2. s2thejar

Thanks so much for the 1.3 update, but was really weird was, when I came into my world, there...

Thanks so much for the 1.3 update, but was really weird was, when I came into my world, there was a tombstone under my spiky ball trap that said, "Redigit's entrails were ripped out by spiky ball." Which is really weird because I have only played single player in that world. So do you know why...
  3. s2thejar

Thanks so much for the amazing update, but was really weird was, when I came into my world...

Thanks so much for the amazing update, but was really weird was, when I came into my world, there was a tombstone under my spiky ball trap that said, "Redigit's entrails were ripped out by spiky ball." Which is really weird because I have only played single player in that world. So do you know...
Back
Top Bottom