Search results for query: *

1. M the Mister

Mobile I need help

Alright, so I've started a new world and angler didn't even spawn. I'm well into hardmode by now and he didn't spawn yet. My beaches are kinda weird so I'm wondering is there anything I can do. Pls help Here are my beaches:
  2. M the Mister

Serious Why I left

So first of all I'm pretty sure nobody actually cares and I'm pretty sure making this thread is not necessary. But I would like to tell you all about what have been happening with me lately. TCF was my family during rough times and I know many of you are here to discuss things about the game but...
  3. M the Mister

Game Mechanics Pulling on hooks

Hi gang! So I'm here to suggest a little mechanic that I would like to see be added Of course I'm talking about hooks, I would like to see hooks be able to pull enemies towards you So that's It. If I'm missing any information please notify me. Thanks everyone for reading.
  4. M the Mister

Rate above user's signature

So this is pretty simple All you have to do is rate a signature of a user above you So there's nobody above me so I won't do anything Let's go!
  5. M the Mister

Serious I had a terrible nightmare last night

So first of all, I'm not that kind of person who shares all his problem with the community. I'm not saying here that doing that is wrong, I'm just saying I don't do it as much. Although I share some of my school problems I have, which I get very funny and inspiring responses. I hope anyone who...
  6. M the Mister

If you were a boss, what would your theme be?

It can be anything Here's mine:
  7. M the Mister

Items Crocodile Mount

Sup my friends Today I'm here to present to you my newest idea T H E CROCODILE MOUNT ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ The crocodile looks like this: And it is summoned by a crocodile tail: Sprites done by amazing @Psicotrolka - The crocodile Mount is obtainable via fishing in the jungle - When he moves his...
  8. M the Mister

MisterM's Sprites Thread

Hi peeps So recently I got into spriting and I need a little of practice so I wanna take some requests from you guys so I can practice I only take weapon requests, it can be any weapon from sword to gun As I'm still learning please try to keep it simple :p I'm looking forward to see your...
  9. M the Mister

Mobile The Destroyer Help

Hi peeps I have tried to defeat the Destroyer quite a few times but I had no luck on that I wanted to ask any of you can you reccomend me something for him?
  10. M the Mister

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Let's make 1000 Fun facts I'll start 1. Pigs can't look up in the sky
  11. M the Mister

Casual What's Your Main Hand?

My Main Hand is right but i do some activities with my left arm, like eating and drinking
  12. M the Mister

PC Expert EoC help

Hi peeps So recently i have finished normal mode and started expert and came across EoC and i didnt do well So what im asking for is some tips i can use versus him Im advance thanks :D
  13. M the Mister

Fritzanius's world download

Hi peeps, so I have played terraria for a long time now and I wanted that ppl of TCF try out my world and say what they think of it so I have made a download So I have a .zip file that contains a world file and character file, I hope you all know how to put character and world in Also there's a...
  14. M the Mister

Items The Abductor - A Martian Yoyo

Hello Crew So recently I was farming the :red: out of Martian Madness and not looking at a wiki I saw that there's no Yoyo, I was like wat? Well, try to kill ML with a TEoC and it's not going well That's why I'm suggesting One And Only The Abductor ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ (sprite by @Thee Pie Man)...
  15. M the Mister

Duke Fishron Help

Hello gang So I have played terraria for along time now and I think that I'm prepared for duke fishron, but arena is missing so I would like if someone could actually help me with that also I have a screenshot of my loot I have, if I'm missing something important please note it Also, I'm not...
  16. M the Mister

The Letter Challenge!

So here's how it works, I will start with letter M so now I need to name anything that starts with letter M Mark (my name) Mouse Mom Man Maelstrom Map Minecraft Mine Mona (Lisa) Moderator Monday Morning March MTV And so on, now when a person finishes you need to chalange another...
  17. M the Mister

Skeletron Prime

So I've made a mechanical skull and I tried to summon skeletron prime But, he doesn't spawn and I wasted 20 minutes for nothing So, can someone actually help me with this problem? I'm playing on a 1.2.4.1 version of terraria I'm using gameiki mod and sometimes I chance the day unto night and...
  18. M the Mister

Skeletron Prime?

Hello, so I made a mechanical skull in hope that I will fight the skeletron prime Then, I right clicked and the message popped up saying "Skeletron prime has awoken" but there was no skeletron prime I'm playing in version 1.2.4.1 (don't ask) Was that some kind of bug? And if so, how to avoid it?
  19. M the Mister

Angler help!?

So I started playing PC and I've played about 3 hours or so, and I s checked at the beginning and there was no Angler and then after playing 2 hours non stop I checked again and he wasn't there, I checked both sides, I saw on the wiki that he randomly spawn, am I just unlucky or what?
  20. M the Mister

Casual What's your favorite film?

Hello gang I was wondering what's your favorite film, mine is anything that's has to do with horror, I just love the jumps cares and everything about horror film. I love watching them with my friend and get scared by him. Also, the question is about film not genre, my favorite film has to be...
Back
Top Bottom