Search results for query: *

1. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Not possible since it cannot access the data of the mods you are using.
  2. asdfchlwnsgy1236

I personally like spoilers, but.... That was all manually done, huh.... I agree that user-defined libraries would work well enough. That is coming along faster than I thought. Just out of curiosity: Will this have an offline version as well just like the one on itch.io?
  3. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Thank you very much. Will you be adding something like the library from the original? Specifically, the categories of items/buffs/prefixes to show in the search list. Well, maybe not for prefixes since that toggle for compatibility is already great.
  4. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Oooooh, that looks really nice. And it loads so incredibly fast. It only took a few seconds to get used to the slightly different way item editing works (still very intuitive), so I think it is fine. I assume that when it is done, QoL things like quickly maxing out stacks and buffs with...
  5. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Ooh.... Just reading that already bothers me. Pity I cannot do much to help since I never even heard of Haxe before you mentioned it. Edit: Is it intended to leave the buffs save format as it is? Just wondering since you changed the rest to JSON, which is nice.
  6. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Eh, still curious. I like going through the code of the programs I use or the games I play. One of my favorite pastimes. Last one standing means it is the best. 👍 And why the rewrite? Is the state of the code so bad?
  7. asdfchlwnsgy1236

I wish Terrasavr was open source or something. It should not be that hard to fix the equips save/load bug myself. Well, I hope YellowAfterlife is okay despite recent events.
  8. asdfchlwnsgy1236

The equips section save/load is not working correctly. The ammo part is the only thing that gets loaded. The coins, armor, accessories, and dyes do not get loaded at all (existing items in those slots are left untouched as if nothing happened). I suppose the loadouts messed up something?
  9. asdfchlwnsgy1236

I see the changes to the tools section, but it looks like nothing changed in the buffs section. Ctrl-click does nothing, and adding buffs from the library is still set to 5 hours. "Slightly higher", lol.
  10. asdfchlwnsgy1236

How strange.... I already tried the force reload before, but it still did not get the latest version (checked by looking at the buffs tab), so I tried deleting the folder manually and that worked. Well, whatever works, I suppose. Also, thank you for the ability to edit loadouts. Edit: The most...
  11. asdfchlwnsgy1236

If the offline version is not updating for you automatically, you can go to the appdata folder and delete the Terrasavr folder in there, and then run it again to force it to download the updated data. That worked for me.
  12. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Oooh, thank you!

Oooh, thank you!
  13. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Excuse me, but do you still have the original image you used for your profile picture?

Excuse me, but do you still have the original image you used for your profile picture?
  14. asdfchlwnsgy1236

Hooray for the quest fish category. I was looking for those things through the index 20 hours ago. So much simpler. My only complaint now is that it's web based, haha. Okay, I take that back since Shinra has enlightened me with the fact that YAL is actually working on an offline executable...
Back
Top Bottom