Search results for query: *

1. Korok πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Hercules Emblem

It could probably be improved, but I do like the concept.
  2. Korok πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Hercules Emblem

This would be an amazing addition to the game!
  3. Korok πŸͺ“

Game Mechanics Crafting Recipe for Molotov Cocktails

I think that there should be a way to craft Molotov cocktails. I suggest that it should be crafted with 25 Ale and 5 Tattered cloth, at a crafting bench.
  4. Korok πŸͺ“

What if the end of terraria worlds bend around to the other end forming a ring shape with the...

What if the end of terraria worlds bend around to the other end forming a ring shape with the background filling in the middle of the ring? (Terraria's Earth is flat????)
  5. Korok πŸͺ“

Noice I got 500 reaction score

Noice I got 500 reaction score
  6. Korok πŸͺ“

Ikr

Ikr
  7. Korok πŸͺ“

AXE FOREVER πŸͺ“

AXE FOREVER πŸͺ“
  8. Korok πŸͺ“

Coffee Mod Development Thread

Could we get each cup in different sizes? (Ex:Large, medium, small)
  9. Korok πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Molotov Arrow

Oops. ☹️
  10. Korok πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Molotov Arrow

An arrow that causes fire to burst onto hit targets, inflicting the 'On Fire' debuff. Crafted with 10 Arrows and 1 Molotov at a crafting bench.
  11. Korok πŸͺ“

Blocks & Decoration Boss Dioramas

Small dioramas of the bosses, crafted with what they drop, silk, and wood at a crafting bench. (Ex: Eater of Worlds: 5 Shadow Scales, 5 Silk, and 2 Wood)
  12. Korok πŸͺ“

Drawings & Paintings Show me a character to draw as a dragon

Could u do the eater of worlds as a dragon?
  13. Korok πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Fallout Vault Suit Vanity

A vanity of the Fallout Vault Suit. I think that it has a nice design, and would look pretty good as a vanity set.
  14. Korok πŸͺ“

Yes, I understand perfectly.

Yes, I understand perfectly.
  15. Korok πŸͺ“

Casual Explain your avatar

Rn mine's a Dollar Tree ripoff/direct copy of a certain person's profile... Why? I thought it looked nice.
  16. Korok πŸͺ“

Weapons & Equip Bouncy Throwing Knives

Now that I look back at this suggestion, I do think that it could be improved. I think a bit of piercing would help since it bounces off walls. That might make it a bit op, so it could probably on pierce through 2-3 enemies. Or perhaps, the piercing effect could trigger randomly with a small...
  17. Korok πŸͺ“

Can we get a seed that is completely frozen over? (Ex: Frozen oceans, Snow biomes everywhere...

Can we get a seed that is completely frozen over? (Ex: Frozen oceans, Snow biomes everywhere, and The Underworld is even frozen.)
  18. Korok πŸͺ“

I need it

I need it
  19. Korok πŸͺ“

Terraria State of the Game - April 2024

Crossplay is gonna be the best thing ever.
Back
Top Bottom