• Users: Veight18
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Veight18

NPCs & Enemies Monkeys

How you gonna have a jungle and have no monkeys
  2. Veight18

Texture Pack for macOS what application should i open tconvert with

i need to convert images but im on imac and i dont know what application to use when i open Tconvert.
  3. Veight18

Other Party Song

Song that plays in town when theres a party going on
  4. Veight18

Game Mechanics Make it so we can't set spawn when using smart cursor

It really screws me over when I'm fighting a boss and I go back to my nurse to heal, but in my panic I removed my spawn point so next time I try to heal I spawn away from my nurse and the boss. I can't waste time using the precise cursor to click on the nurse but when I use smart cursor my spawn...
  5. Veight18

NPCs & Enemies add old bosses to secret seeds

add like ocram or turkor the unforgiving or lepus to secret seeds like celebration10mk
  6. Veight18

Items Rod of Dousing

douses you in water, at the very least simulating the effect of being wet. If you want to take it a step further, could be like a temporary splosh of water allowing mermans or turtle mount users or tube users for a quick ascension in the middle of a fight. personally, i think it should have...
  7. Veight18

Weapons & Equip A single item crossing over multiple loadouts

We should be able to have an individual item fill multiple loadout slots, if we desire it. For example, I don't want to have to get mutliple beetle armors and terraspark boots and whatnot, just for a loadout that would change one accessory into a yoyobag. So if I'm wearing beetle armor on...
  8. Veight18

NPCs & Enemies Eater Of Souls pet

To expand on its name, maybe you could tame a eater of souls with any of the obtainable souls (light night fright sight might flight) and have its apperance depend on which soul you tamed it with
Back
Top Bottom