Search results for query: *

1. E

tModLoader Better Night Sky

When initializing every mods, I sometimes crash on yours. I like it very much though !
  2. E

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Sooo... I very much like your mod. I was about to right a huge essai about how you should make it but you have already all the ideas in place (rerolling certain modifier and all) Maybe you could give each line a tier of modifier ? Some modifier are far more usefull than others (for example, 50%...
  3. E

tModLoader [Tool] The Terraria Seed Project

Thanks for your detailed explanations ! So for the speedrun ... There are many categories and many things to go over. Bear with me, i'll try to be as clear as possible. First, when I was talking about caverns, I was talking about cavern entry, not the biome. You see, those, are very...
  4. E

So I have a lot of things to ask (things that are speedrun related) and all but I need to understand something about phase 1 If you can get pyramid luck, could you get enchanted sword chances ? It would be great ! Also... I don't understand the "pyramids possible" :/ I don't know to phrase it...
  5. E

I've managed to make it work, thanks. It's very kind of you to offer your help to the speedrunning community ! There are tons of things we could gladly use ! I'll make a full list and you'll add whatever you can, whenever you have the time. (cavern pos from spawn, jungle entrance from spawn...
  6. E

Oh damn, that's a really nice mod ! I found a bug you might want to fix : When first creating a world, if you chose crimson, on the mod UI it will display "Crimnson" (instead of "Crimson") and will generate as "Corruption" I have some questions too, if you dont mind :) I'm focusing on finding...
  7. E

tModLoader How to reach/access map data ?

If anyone's intersted in final code : public override void UseStyle(Player player) { bool canTP = true; if (player.itemTime == 0) { Vector2 mousePosition = Main.MouseWorld; List<Tile> L = new List<Tile>(); //Checking all tiles around cursor (on 2x3) for (int k = 0; k...
  8. E

I almost got everything and was about to post a reply. Thanks for the tp thingy and the '/16'. I would have never find this by myself :x here's what I had Vector2 mouse_position = new Vector2(Main.mouseX + Main.screenPosition.X, Main.mouseY + Main.screenPosition.Y); Tile tileMouse = new...
  9. E

Hello ! Im new to modding and I need some help. So i'm trying to make an unnerf rod of discord (When you had no CD on TP) and i have 2 problems. - I need to get the tile type under my mouse position (Or maybe more like "around" my mouse position) to see if I can TP or not. And I can't find...
  10. E

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Hello ! Im new to modding and I need some help. So i'm trying to make an unnerf rod of discord (When you had no CD on TP) and i have 2 problems. Since i started like 1h ago I have my sprite, my animation and part of the tp. - I need to get the tile type under my mouse position (Or maybe more...
Back
Top Bottom