Search results for query: *

• Users: Rorax
  • Order by date
  1. Rorax

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

the tmodloader 64 discord no longer exists. Any news?
  2. Rorax

tModLoader Erilipah Re-Re-Release

Forgive me, as yes I do understand its very early alpha (I have been more than impressed by what I have seen so far though) But in my experience its always been best to code with assumptions being made first rather than having to change it later, so as Dual Iron mentions making it generate...
  3. Rorax

tModLoader Erilipah Re-Re-Release

Just to head you off at the pass, you should make sure that Erilipah works with Custom World Size generation rather than fixed sizes, as TML64 and TerraCustom support greater than large worlds.
  4. Rorax

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I kinda wonder why you bother loading recipes and assets? wouldn't skipping that step reduce memory foot print issues for the sake of world generation almost entirely?
  5. Rorax

tModLoader The Throwing Expansion

For some reason the Gladiator will not move in despite both having Javelins in my inventory AND an infinite Javelin in my inventory. Also the infinite Javelins do not appear to work with Terraria Overhaul, no projectile is thrown and the rendering of the javelin in hand is bugged. Normal ammo...
  6. Rorax

Biomes & Nature Please allow settings for world generation weights.

Lets be honest. Rolling new worlds over and over is not particularly fun when you are after a certain type of world to build your home base on. Like what if you want a large desert in your world, with a small tundra, with tin, lead and gold? for example only. Then add in world size to that...
Back
Top Bottom