Search results for query: *

1. Lightrunner

NPCs & Enemies Pug dog bread

Ik may just use the retro pug as a new dog bred
  2. Lightrunner

How to dupe shimmer without pumps?

Ye ik but it’s very late game and it would be nice to have infinite shimmer in pre hardmode with some duping
  3. Lightrunner

Game Mechanics Minecart things

I meant that if you run on like 30 mph and then use a minecart your speed will reset to 0
  4. Lightrunner

Weapons & Equip (Outdated) new weapon types for Summoner

Ye they could fit in Terraria 2 and would be cool to have these weapons. I like this idea
  5. Lightrunner

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Shimmer proof boots

But,… there is already the Chromatik cloak?
  6. Lightrunner

Game Mechanics Minecart things

1. keep the speed when hopping on a minecart and stop resetting speed. 2. minecart acceleration when moving downwards on a minecart track
  7. Lightrunner

Items Tractor mount, (holds two players or a chest)

I like the idea with the chest and like others already said it should be a bit slower
  8. Lightrunner

NPCs & Enemies Pug dog bread

Could you maybe add a pug to the dog breads?
  9. Lightrunner

Items Lead arrow

Maybe just give iron arrows more damage and higher knockback, but no iron poisoning?
  10. Lightrunner

Weapons & Equip Ninja Armor Buff

I definitely support this idea and wanted to suggest this too. Maybe it could be stacked with the shield of Cthulhu and would allow to dash faster?
  11. Lightrunner

Biomes & Nature Boulder Bombs

Maybe for the worthy + no traps seed all boulders will be replaced with boulder bombs and bouncy boulder bombs?
  12. Lightrunner

How to dupe shimmer without pumps?

I got bored in my shimmerblock world and wanted to build something with aether blocks, but I dont have unlimited shimmer and I dont have acess to wires for pumps, because there is no mechanic NPC. Does anyone know how to dupe shimmer without pumps?
  13. Lightrunner

Items Lead arrow

Crafted: 100 x Wooden arrow + Lead bar at an anvil. Damage: 6 Velocity: 2.5 Knockback: 3 Leadposining: There is a 80% chance that the target will get the debuff lead poisining which will deal 1 damage per second for 10 seconds. It can be stacked. A lead bow and lead armor will slightly inrease...
  14. Lightrunner

Game Mechanics Fishing Ideas

Hellstone pre boss would be very hard to get, bc you would need to grind for a long time for the golden bug net, and I think no one is going to do that Maybe the shimmer bucket is a bad idea, but it would be nice to get renewable shimmer pre moonlord ik, most people would disagree with this...
  15. Lightrunner

Game Mechanics Fishing Ideas

1. Hellforge is rarely obtainable from obsidian/hellstone crates. 2. Hellstone can be obtained from obsidian/hellstone crates. 3. A new item: "shimmer bucket" (once the shimmer bucket is used, the shimmer can't get collected again) can be fished extremely rarely at the further edges of the...
Back
Top Bottom