Search results for query: *

1. SomePerson08

What kind of headcanons do you have about Terraria?

forgot to write this in my og responge but another of my headcanons is that plantera is the rumor weed from veggietales i have absolutely nothing to back this up
  2. SomePerson08

Which one of the Twins do you kill first?

i have no reason for killing retinazer first other than retinazer being the one that the mobile target lock picked i mean it worked fine but im guessing killing spazmatism first is much easier
  3. SomePerson08

What is the worst invasion in your opinion?

the pirate invasion is such a nice, calm introduction to hardmode and by that i mean it happened on my first day in hardmode and i died so many times spawn became a full level graveyard biome because apparently molten armor is not good enough to not die to pirates
  4. SomePerson08

What is Your Favorite Terraria Music?

honestly, every track is the game is great, but my favorites (in order) are Mushrooms, Plantera, and Underground Jungle i partly made this post so i can hear about other good tracks
  5. SomePerson08

PC Have you ever done bosses "out of order"?

i kinds forgot about queen bee and fought her using the nights edge while i was preparing for WoF
  6. SomePerson08

I exist, apparently

i think, therefore i might be
  7. SomePerson08

I exist, apparently

i too played lego star wars the complete saga on the wii
  8. SomePerson08

Which Platform Do You Play Terraria On?

i play mobile, make of that what you will
  9. SomePerson08

I exist, apparently

Just realized that introductions exist I am very much an introvert Probably way too much of my life revolves around LEGO I play Terraria on mobile, make of that what you want I can put up with mobile controls, I played Minecraft Pocket Edition on a laggy Kindle Fire for years My favorite...
  10. SomePerson08

What kind of headcanons do you have about Terraria?

sure hope this wont take up the whole page or anything because i have a lot moon lord is cthulhu himself the pre hardmode bosses (EoC, BoC, EoW, Skeletron), are the actual parts of cthulhu and they were magically strengthened by the lunar cult, but became sentient and attacked and escaped the...
Back
Top Bottom