Search results for query: *

1. Rain Traffic

Game Mechanics Add a 'reticle' while aiming with a weapon such as the Sniper Rifle

When you aim (using right click on PC), it should be easier to aim so people are able to see what they are aiming at more clearly. Quick mockup (line would be straighter, thinner and dimmer)
  2. Rain Traffic

Items If a potion is drunk, let Ichor be dropped by toilets craftable in Hardmode

Since we have Poo Blocks now, I believe we need urine to be dropable from toilets. Ichor (item) is a great solution to give the Golden Shower a friend. To balance this, toilets that are only craftable in Hardmode should drop Ichor or all toilets when world is in Hardmode should drop Ichor.
  3. Rain Traffic

Do you use OSOGOF (Oh :red: Oh God Oh :red:) tunnels in your playthroughs?

I would personally use them for Plantera's 2nd phase
  4. Rain Traffic

Other Game Stick Ranger Thread

Talk about Stick Ranger (mobile/web) here! Link - Action RPG | Stick Ranger (web) Stick Ranger Stats (pre-Desert 8/Pyramid) Sniper stats: in picture Magician stats: 366 LP, 31 STR, 21 DEX, 26 MAG Gunner: 390 LP, 43 STR, 23 DEX, 11 MAG Priest: 434 LP, 24 STR, 63 DEX, 33 MAG Update: Thank you...
  5. Rain Traffic

Weapons & Equip Buff Lunar Fragment wings

The Celestial Starboard is better than Fragment wings and cheaper than Fragment wings as you have to use your materials for Fragment wings but for the starboard, you can get it straightforward from the treasure bag with no extra steps. The Starboard can boost, has extreme speeds and can hover...
  6. Rain Traffic

Weapons & Equip Terra Ninja Gear, the new Post-ML movement accessory!

Terra Ninja Gear is a combination of the Celestial Starboard, Soaring Insignia, Terraspark Boots, Master and Amphibian Climbing and Ninja Gear. This would add all the perks of all these items and including faster flight, quicker dashes and movement speed. This would make room for other...
  7. Rain Traffic

Does anybody craft Luminite Wings?

I mean, unless you're playing Classic Mode, there is no reason to craft luminite wings unless it is for vanity.
  8. Rain Traffic

Weapons & Equip Make the Tin Shortsword create a joke First Fractal

Nobody crafts a Tin Shortsword, so why not make an endgame joke item with it? It would be crafted with all the major Zenith components, except for the Copper Shortsword, which is replaced with a Tin variant. This would make a fake First Fractal which looks like the real thing with the tooltip...
  9. Rain Traffic

Weapons & Equip Make Zenith do classless damage but be affected by all types of damage buffs

This is due to there not being enough Zenith like weapons so the Zenith should be updated to classless but he affected by melee damage, summon damage, etc while also still being affected by melee speed and other things as most other weapons cannot compete with the Zenith. This will make everyone...
  10. Rain Traffic

Who uses the Fandom Wiki anymore?

Personally, I use terraria.wiki.gg for researching Terraria as this is less laggy and bloated than Fandom.
  11. Rain Traffic

Ask Rain Traffic anything*

Rules: No personally identifiable info No insanely harsh profanity Follow TCF's rules and guidelines Other than that, ask me anything!
Back
Top Bottom