Search results for query: *

1. VictorGD

Good for the most part! I'm currently learning to draw, and I want my niche to be Terraria...

Good for the most part! I'm currently learning to draw, and I want my niche to be Terraria players. Idk how I'm supposed to talk, I'm very new to the forums.
  2. VictorGD

Builds VictorGD's small builds

Note: I'm using the "fancy lighting" mod which is why the shadows are so smooth. 9th of January, 2024 - Shrine thing Idk. I really like terraforming. I'm absolutely loving the combination of grass walls, gray brick walls and craggy stone walls. I might build an entire structure with these...
  3. VictorGD

Items Time Twister

The Time Twister is a Post-Moonlord wiring item that can set the time of the world to any hour and stop or resume time. It's a furniture item that looks like a grandfather clock but 3 or 4 tiles wide. Crafted at an Ancient Manipulator: 1 Enchanted Sundail 1 Enchanted Moondail 10 Luminite...
  4. VictorGD

Hi, I'm VictorGD

Currently, building in Terraria is my biggest passion. I struggle quite a lot with finishing projects, but it has gotten better since I stopped starting so many of them. My main Terraria goal is to make a discord server that works as a school that teaches people how to build, hugely inspired...
  5. VictorGD

Builds Basic workshop!

I really like using basic materials for builds. Also this is my first time on the forums, so hi!
Back
Top Bottom