Search results for query: *

1. Mark The Devourer

Class progression n' stuff

Hello there guys! This isn't your run of the mill "favorite class" discussion (although you can certainly share and discuss that if you want to!) but rather a discussion on the progression of each class and what you like and dislike about them. I'm talking about armor, weapons, accessories, and...
  2. Mark The Devourer

Terraria: Undeluxe Edition - Out Now!

Hmmm yes, this is good. Definitely buying this!
  3. Mark The Devourer

Opinions on dodging, defense, and overall skill.

I only now notice this comment three days later. I feel extremely stupid, ha ha! I just managed to kill the twins hours ago, and a gravitation potion was surprisingly extremely useful.
  4. Mark The Devourer

Have you tried using the mana flower potion thing? Yeah, I know mana sickness is a thing, but God damn I can't imagine playing mage without that thing. I also recommend getting your hands on a rainbow rod. It's a great weapon that should take out the twins no sweat. Get a life drain if you can...
  5. Mark The Devourer

A bunch of good comments that went completely under my radar, and I want to thank all of you for giving your feedback, but after play Mage and and Ranger for a bit (rather than Melee and summoner) I have noticed something. Dodging is important and arguably better defense in boss fights. But...
  6. Mark The Devourer

I can totally see where you're coming from. Many accessories for a tank build take quite some time to craft. At least the ankh shield is much easier to craft thanks to shimmer. And you are absolutely correct when you say there is no right way to play it! I've found myself developing many...
  7. Mark The Devourer

That's very helpful. Thanks for sharing! I think I will have to practice more if I ever want to reach the skill of the videos.
  8. Mark The Devourer

Thanks for the insightful comment! That is something I have thought about for quite a while. Although in my melee tank play through I managed to kill EoL in my second try with not much trouble. I did, however, notice that I wasn't doing the bestess of damage, but the fight went swimmingly...
  9. Mark The Devourer

That makes sense. That is currently what I'm trying to do in my summoner playthrough. I had all my accessories set to menacing but got my rumpus whooped. Then I tried all warding and I quickly felt the difference. Well, mostly. The armor set could use some improvement. I'm gonna use the spooky...
  10. Mark The Devourer

I recently watched a video where a fellow by the name of Sorbet Cafe beat Terraria with 0 defense. It was really cool! But it made me wonder how much I rely on defense. So I want to ask all of you guys. Do you believe that dodging is more important than pure defense? If so, do you believe that...
  11. Mark The Devourer

Summoner Defense/survive ability options

I came up with some ideas for armor combinations. Your armor set of the spooky helmet, valhalla knights breastplate spooky leggings. Or I could use tiki pants for less movement speed and 1% less summon damage for an extra +2 defense. +2 summon cap, 45 (or 43) defense, and 51% (or 52%) extra...
  12. Mark The Devourer

I know they're not hard to get, but fighting tier 3 OOA gave me emotional damage. Betsy made me cry:cry: OK ok I kid I kid, getting them won't be hard (or too emotional taxing) but I question how effective a sentry based summoner would be. A regular summoner is great, but a sentry based...
  13. Mark The Devourer

I'll make this quick. I wanted to finish some of my older playthroughs, so I got into my summoner world once again. Issue is I feel like a wet paper towel. A rude awakening especially after my melee tank build. Tiki definitely seems like a better option for survive ability over spooky, I mean...
  14. Mark The Devourer

thanks dude. it awesome exploring this strange new world.

thanks dude. it awesome exploring this strange new world.
  15. Mark The Devourer

Playthroughs and classes

honestly, I think class runs, while fun in their own right, are very restrictive. You'll likely get plenty of weapons of all the classes in your playthrough. Why lock yourself to just one class of weapons when you can use all of them? Ha ha! And most importantly, thanks for the reply! I...
  16. Mark The Devourer

Playthroughs and classes

Building is one of my favorite things to do, but I find it difficult to start when you get simple block houses up with messy chests in them. Now that I have some downtime after beating plantera, I can finally take a break from progression and start building! I already started in the ocean biome...
  17. Mark The Devourer

Playthroughs and classes

I've been wondering about Terraria and how I play the game. Or more accurately, how I don't play the game. When I play I always end up going master mode and focusing on melee weapons. I've tried other playthroughs focusing on the different classes but they have not been finished. I've beaten...
  18. Mark The Devourer

Mixed armor sets for tanks.

thanks again, dude! I totally forgot to mention that I was using the warrior emblem over the stinger necklace, or that I was using it in place of a movement accessory- I can't recall. I'll probably try to get some other weapons like some flails or sentries. Again, thanks for the help
  19. Mark The Devourer

Hey, I've run into some problems again. I'm trying to fight the mech bosses and I've had some trouble. I've got the fetid bahgnaks and the banana-rang which I think should be enough for now. I've got a bast statue, some honey, hear lantern, campfires, and materials for potions. I tried fighting...
  20. Mark The Devourer

again, thanks dude! ... Wow, I'm impressed. I did not expect to see the horseman's blade above the Terra blade blade. A surprise, but a welcome one. I was a bit sad to see that the starlightto be lower than the Terra blade and even the influx waver. I love using that weapon. Thanks for the...
Back
Top Bottom