Search results for query: *

1. JustRagnar

ask someone who's currently procrastinating anything

answers may or may not be included
  2. JustRagnar

Game Mechanics Location saved on Exiting world

I think this would be a really bothersome change, yet im not fully against it? Basically, im used to teleporting back to base, but using a magic mirror every time i join the game if i want to go to spawn then wouldnt be too big of an issue, but most people usually just go back to spawn anyway...
  3. JustRagnar

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Celebrationmk10, the constant and For the Worthy should in addition to anything else that might be planned, add balloons that explode when popped, and can trigger eachother for chain reactions of destruction and dying.
  4. JustRagnar

Game Mechanics Preserve Dropped Items in Mediumcore

Have them be like most modded minecraft servers and stay in your grave until broken
  5. JustRagnar

QOL Suggestion: Addition to writing

My question is, why make a QOL feature another item instead of just allowing it to be on anything? Why inconvenience us in having to make another item instead of letting us rewrite like that on anything?
  6. JustRagnar

Oh cool im blind didnt see that while looking for places to post this, still pretty new to the forums
  7. JustRagnar

You should be able to use the arrow keys in order to edit part of a message, sign, anything where you write, instead of having to rewrite the entire thing from the part you want to edit. Like, if i write "Doofenshmirtz Evli Incorporated", Instead of having to rewrite "Evil Incorporated" I could...
  8. JustRagnar

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Losing someone is never a fun thing, no matter if they are a co-worker, a friend, a family member or anything else. Rest in Peace.
Back
Top Bottom