Search results for query: *

1. RblDiver

Working as Designed Pinky spawns in caverns

Well, the bestiary entry I have currently describes Pinky as both spawning on the surface and spawning during the day, and this was neither :P
  2. RblDiver

Working as Designed Pinky spawns in caverns

OK, the last time I reported this, we thought perhaps I was still close enough to the surface that it was a slight fluke. However, this time, I am well in the caverns (on the underside of the temple), 1252' depth (large map), and my radar is reporting that Pinky has spawned. I may be insane, but...
  3. RblDiver

Working as Designed Inclement weather not applying correct type to artificial biome

I created an artificial snow biome. However, when there is inclement weather (such as a thunderstorm), the weather continues to be a thunderstorm, rather than change to a blizzard as it used to. I'm not sure if this means that certain creatures like the ice golem won't spawn, but it does seem...
  4. RblDiver

PC Townsfolk leaving their doors open

Previously, whenever the townsfolk walked through their doors, they would always leave them in the same state that they first encountered them (open doors would stay open, closed doors would get closed again). However, I am now frequently seeing them leave their doors open, thus inviting in...
  5. RblDiver

Working as Designed Statue mobs no longer drop loot when killed in lava?

Is the change to not give souls of light/night/etc (even when killing mob with player damage) intentional, or am I insane and this wasn't a thing in 1.3 and was instead the result of some mod I had?
  6. RblDiver

Working as Designed Statue mobs no longer drop loot when killed in lava?

Same, I've only tried the slime statue, but I did it in underground hallow, and it didn't drop souls (I was killing them via weapon, not lava).
  7. RblDiver

PC Mobs spawning on non-natural background walls

Happened again just now.
  8. RblDiver

PC Mobs spawning on non-natural background walls

As in the title, I've had monsters spawning on walls in a little hut I created. I've seen this happen three times; once with a raincoat zombie, once with a regular zombie (in the pic), and once with an owl. I'm not 100% sure if I've seen this since the latest hotfix or not. (It WAS kind of...
  9. RblDiver

Working as Designed Wrong enemies in the underground desert

I've had a similar experience with Pinky spawning in the underground (image attached). Don't have a depth meter yet sadly, so not entirely sure what depth this was taken at, but note the background wall, and I've seen it at least twice.
  10. RblDiver

**REPORTED** Slime learns to phase through walls

I saw this too briefly once, in the underground layer, I saw a slime shifting through a wall. I've also seen it happen with the spiders. I placed a wall 1 layer thick, and used my hammer to destroy their background wall. As they hit the now wall-less section, they dropped off, but since they...
  11. RblDiver

PC Crash when changing from small to large world

Didn't have a config.dat, but did have a config.json. Dropping that seems to have fixed the issue, at least for now. Thanks!
  12. RblDiver

PC Crash when changing from small to large world

Sorry if this thing is posting huge. When I launch the game, enter a small world and spend some time in it (perhaps 30min or more), then save and exit to the main menu, then attempt to load a large world, I've been getting this error. A few things I have noticed, not sure if they are related...
Back
Top Bottom