Search results for query: *

1. Speeding Ticket 1

NPCs & Enemies ~Moon Jellyfish~

The Moon Jellyfish is a tiny critter (no bigger than a bird) that spawns in the sky layer, usually in the floating lakes. It can be caught with any bug net. Combine three of them with bottled water to make a Moon Jellyfish Tank, which looks like one of those vertical cylindrical tanks in public...
  2. Speeding Ticket 1

NPCs & Enemies Malignant: Another Hardmode Corruption enemy.

Actually no, I was the one rambling. I was simply unaware of how much health and defense biome mimics truly have. Your suggestions actually have the perfect amount of strength and detail for giving more variety to the corruption without producing imbalance.
  3. Speeding Ticket 1

Good points, but using two near-miniboss enemies to offset a discrepency in common enemies doesn't feel right. If that's the true intention behind these two suggestions, then they should not be this strong nor detailed. Edit: Actually nevermind, I just looked it up and the two suggestions...
  4. Speeding Ticket 1

oooooooooooo, well done sir! I feel like I'm indebted to you. XD
  5. Speeding Ticket 1

Items Hellstone/Meteorite from crates

That one was sarcastic dude
  6. Speeding Ticket 1

I disagree; looking at the character tables on the wiki, counting up all the regular enemies for the 3 biomes and their underground hybrids, with no repeats, gives 9 corruption enemies, 9 crimson enemies, and 8 hallow enemies (excluding stuff like mummies, ghouls, and evil goldfish, as well as...
  7. Speeding Ticket 1

These are brilliant! Both the Malignant and Benign are excellent ideas, buuuut I think they kinda overfocus on the corruption. The Crimson and Hallow should have their counterparts.
  8. Speeding Ticket 1

Items Unique Uses For All Fruits

Did you figure out what you wanted to say?
  9. Speeding Ticket 1

Portfolio/Multi-Topic My take on the thrower class

I think 4 classes is enough for the base game. Leave the thrower class for modded. Besides, Re-Logic already merged it into ranged. There are no more items catered to a thrower class. I don't understand the desire to bring it back.
  10. Speeding Ticket 1

Items Unique Uses For All Fruits

Most of the tree-dropped fruits are part of a higher crafting recipe that is at least partially unique to them (i.e. Lemon -> Lemonade, Pineapple + Coconut -> Piña Colada), but grapefruit, apricot, pomegranate, spicy pepper, cherry, and plum are left out and can only be used for fruit juice...
  11. Speeding Ticket 1

Weapons & Equip Give Meowmere and Star Wrath an aura

Agreed, but Influx Waver definitely needs one too.
  12. Speeding Ticket 1

Items Beehive Sentry

Sir, that is brilliant.
  13. Speeding Ticket 1

NPCs & Enemies Sky Slime

Indeed, but that slime is different, as it does not have the mystical "landing on air" ability. Also, I don't think it's intended to be a slime that spawns in the sky layer. It wouldn't make sense to put a slime with increased jump height and slow fall into a region that already has low gravity.
  14. Speeding Ticket 1

NPCs & Enemies Sky Slime

That is not quite what I meant. For example, if the slime is 10 blocks above and 10 blocks behind the player, then it will jump up and forward a few blocks before plunging downward to meet the level of the player before landing on air. It doesn't simply land on the first tile of air that it...
  15. Speeding Ticket 1

NPCs & Enemies Sky Slime

I was thinking of it being a generic biome slime, like sand, ice, jungle, etc., not specialized like slimevolution slimes. Also, it doesn't technically "float", but instead forms a mystical platform on which it can land and jump from.
  16. Speeding Ticket 1

Weapons & Equip Star Shield - Shimmer Upgrade of Ankh Shield

Yeah, I just realized the stupidity of this item and have given up on it. This was my first ever suggestion and it was rushed without thought in the middle of night. My newer suggestions, shadowflame chain and sky slime, are much more thoughtful and logical. Check them out if you have the time!
  17. Speeding Ticket 1

NPCs & Enemies Sky Slime

The Sky Slime is a cyan-colored slime that spawns anywhere in the sky layer, with a spawn rate that is slightly less than that of harpies. Its special ability is that it can land on air, treating the air beneath it like solid blocks. As it sits still, the air immediately beneath it glows with a...
  18. Speeding Ticket 1

That was my first attempt at a new Terraria item idea. Whelp. Anyways, I just made a new thread with a new weapon idea which I think is much better and more logical than this one.
  19. Speeding Ticket 1

Weapons & Equip Shadowflame Chain (Whip)

1.4.5 will be adding new pre-hardmode and late hardmode whips, so why not add an early hardmode whip too? The Shadowflame Chain, or Shadowflame Cord as an alternative name, simply drops from the Goblin Warlock along with the other shadowflame weapons. It inflicts shadowflame, has 12 tag damage...
  20. Speeding Ticket 1

Darn I didn't think this through. My apologies, I'm new to this.
Back
Top Bottom