Search results for query: *

1. SodaDarwin

Terraria Bad Ideas

Tactical Shotgun now fires twenty bullets per shot, just for good measure. Increased the volume of Meowmere. Duke Fishron now has a .1% chance of being summoned when you fish at the ocean, at all. Cholorophyte bullets now go around blocks to reach their target. Replaced the Wall of Flesh with...
  2. SodaDarwin

Blocks & Decoration Carpets, for fancy homes

Gee, that's a good question. I'd like to say yes, but then wouldn't every block need a sprite for when carpeted?
  3. SodaDarwin

I... did not think of that. I haven't touched painting and never see it used, so I always forget it exists.
  4. SodaDarwin

I don't see why having a carpet isn't yet a thing. So, here's my idea: One silk at the loom makes four carpet. One carpet makes four carpet walls. You can craft the carpet with dye to make it have that dye's properties. Short, simple, to the point. Be pretty, be nice, give your people soft flooring.
  5. SodaDarwin

Weapons & Equip Abillity to disable set effects and bonuses

If you don't like the look of an armour, apply another armour that you do like over the vanity slot. That way, you look how you want and get the effect. If you don't want the effect, don't wear the armour. Hooray!
  6. SodaDarwin

Game Mechanics Make the spawn area an area, not a single point

Exactly what it says in the title. It sucks when you're building a huge tower only to realise a part of it is right where people spawn. Making people spawn in an area (legitimate places only) is definitely the way to go, out of sheer convienence. Just a minor thing, as such stuff won't come up...
  7. SodaDarwin

Weapons & Equip A Crimson Alternative to Unholy Arrows: Bloody Arrows

There is no Crimson Alternative, unfortunately, to get arrows of that general tiering/ability without shopping under certain conditions. There really should be one. Thus, I have in my endless ramblings, ideaified an alternative: Bloody Arrows. Crafted with a new drop from Blood Crawlers: Crawler...
  8. SodaDarwin

Weapons & Equip Rapid Wrist: All weapons auto swing!

Now you're implying that autoswing prevents you from choosing when to swing. It doesn't, you still choose when to swing just as much as before. Clicking isn't an effort, that's the thing, it's just an annoyance. Straight up. By definition clicking is not an effort, effort is strenous. Clicking...
  9. SodaDarwin

It's not really effort though, just an annoyance. That's like saying we should be manually breathing, for the reward of air. We do it automatically because it's practical. It's not like we're asking for a way to use potions automatically, that would make things easy. This does not. ...admittedly...
  10. SodaDarwin

Autoswing makes things does not make things easy, only convienent. It makes it so that it no longer causes various people physical pain to play, and instead allows everyone to be effective regardless of their own physical ability. It's not a sport like soccer, nor a rythym game, so why should...
  11. SodaDarwin

I don't see any reason why this shouldn't be the default, but if it must be an accessory then sure. Making my fingers ache every time I use anything is just awful, and accomplishes nothing but that: Pain.
  12. SodaDarwin

Friends bringing in hardmode stuff, advice?

Wow that's a lot of roughly unaminous agreement: these friends are being rude and stupid. Now the Crimson world is ready to take on the WoF whenever, but... I don't know if they'll just wreck it up and get it over with or not. To throw them out now, yeah they do rather deserve it (I'm talking to...
  13. SodaDarwin

Weapons & Equip Stop dashing by double tapping

I'd imagine the same thing would happen, press that button to dash in the way you're moving. This isn't just about the shield, it's about all dashes.
  14. SodaDarwin

Weapons & Equip Stop dashing by double tapping

First suggestion, here I go. Got the Shield from EoC. Love it, absolutely love it... but it gets me killed more often than it helps. Why? Double tap to dash. Just absurd, it prevents fine control and reaction. so here's my idea: Press Z (rebindable) to dash in the direction you are moving That...
  15. SodaDarwin

Well that was fast. I've already said, multiple times, I wanted it to be from scratch, so that's already happened. We've kinda got two worlds going, one crimson the other corruption. On the latter, we've raided the dungeon and such, the other we only beat queen bee (accidentally summoned...
  16. SodaDarwin

I'm trying to have a nice game on expert mode, with friends, but problem is they always insist on bringing in stuff from hardmode and thus leading to... problems. Including me feeling completely useless. One does it because they just do, I guess they hate the grind, and the other does it because...
  17. SodaDarwin

Hi, I'm Soda

And I don't like drinking soft drinks. I first played Terraria the day it came out on steam, and took a break shortly after the Hardmode update. So yeah, I've seen some crazy early stuff, do miss it. But, I'm now kinda looking forwards at what EXPERT MODE SHALL BRING TO CONQUER. I've played a...
Back
Top Bottom