Search results for query: *

1. R

I'm actually on Win XP. QQ Temporarily, maybe I'll be on 7 by next week and then I'll try to...

I'm actually on Win XP. QQ Temporarily, maybe I'll be on 7 by next week and then I'll try to install all this again and see what happens. I guess I'll play on an older Terraria Version until I upgrade my this next week. Wish me luck!
  2. R

Christ I still can't get this to work! Why U do dis Terraria 1.3? QQ

Christ I still can't get this to work! Why U do dis Terraria 1.3? QQ
  3. R

PC Ok my game just isn't launching.

BUMP! Help me out people :/
  4. R

1.3 in still unplayable for me :( and now the devs are taking a break! FML.

1.3 in still unplayable for me :( and now the devs are taking a break! FML.
  5. R

Reinstalled Steam for the third time and nothing. Terraria pops up in the Task manager then...

Reinstalled Steam for the third time and nothing. Terraria pops up in the Task manager then leaves. Guess I'm playing 1.2.4 from now on! \O/
  6. R

Should I just give up on this? Might as well get a pirated version of 1.2.4 so I can at least...

Should I just give up on this? Might as well get a pirated version of 1.2.4 so I can at least PLAY the game.
  7. R

PC Ok my game just isn't launching.

I was having a lot of crashing issues that just would not go away. I proceeded to try every fix I could: XNA and .NET repairs and reinstalations, Full terraria reinstalation (which entailed losing all of my characters as I forgot to back them up QQ) Steam reinstallations, and even a clean boot...
  8. R

NPCs & Enemies How about there actually being a Lost Girl?

Dang it! I just want her as an NPC QQ.
  9. R

Ok so how about her going off on her own every now and again? Like you save her and she pops up in your town as an explorer of some kind. Eventually, she'd go on an adventure of her own (warning you via the bottom left corner obviously) and then you'd have to go look for her again. Once you...
  10. R

Well yeah but the Dryad is a fully grown woman and at least she's wearing SOMETHING. The Lost girl could be anywhere from 15 - 20. Though she does seem like an adult considering sprite size. Still, the Clothier's outfit is all torn and :red: as the Lost Man but once he arrives his clothes are...
  11. R

An ENTIRE VILLAGE OF LOST GIRLS/BOYS! Naaaah but really it does seem like a solid suggestion but think about it this way: A girl is lost, pretty much naked, scared for her life in a cave full of monsters. You find her and she sells you stuff. She then stays in the cave full of monsters, naked...
  12. R

Weapons & Equip Large-Scale, End-Game Biome control

But then I have huge sand pits that I then need to cover up with dirt or something near the surface. Not to mention that if I then feel like going inside those caves out of boredom or something then I'll have to deal with all the sand I've placed. I completely messed up my math by forgetting...
  13. R

PC Force closing. Usual fixes won't work.

BUMP for new symptoms: So I tried Re-installing Steam and now it just doesn't open. All it does is pop up in the process tab in my task manager for a few seconds and then leave without actually opening Terraria. HELP >.< I just wanna play.
  14. R

Can't even play right now. Beggining to think about refunding until it gets updated again QQ

Can't even play right now. Beggining to think about refunding until it gets updated again QQ
  15. R

Weapons & Equip Large-Scale, End-Game Biome control

I mean yeah making hellevators kinda stops being a problem once you have a picksaw or something but it's so freaking silly how many you have to make. One hellevator every 40 blocks or some :red: is insane. the best solution to it is digging a 3 block thick hellevator on both sides of the...
  16. R

Hi I'm Rook. Cool to meet ya'll.

I do watch anime every now and again. I prefer the fact that it's "limitless" in what they can draw compared to what you can do with real actors and CGI. I have watched quite a few but can't exactly name a favorite. It'd probably be Mirai Nikki though. That was an emotional roller coaster...
  17. R

Hi I'm Rook. Cool to meet ya'll.

Hey guys. This is probably my first time getting into a Terrarian Community. I've already posted here a few times out of necessity (weird bugs man) but i felt like I should introduce myself because once everything gets sorted out i plan to be a rather active member of this here community. I...
  18. R

PC Try these steps before posting!

So I've been having this issue: As soon as I start a game in single player (which is all I play right now) literally as soon as the world loads, I get one, two, maybe two and a half seconds of play and it shuts down. Like just force closes itself with no error message or anything. I have made...
  19. R

Guess That Weapon!

This HAS to be the Blade of Grass (hehehe) Hint: CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW
  20. R

Weapons & Equip Quickie-Hook: Combat Grappling Hooks dedicated for Evasion

Right but that's not technically a dodge anyway. It can be blocked by any random mob lying around.
Back
Top Bottom