Search results for query: *

• Users: BlazFilip
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. BlazFilip

PC Valid Housing? [Answered]

I think the game is pulling my leg... Did absolutely nothing except place a chair and a table down. I've tried this on numerous multiple spots. Any opinions on whats going on here?
  2. BlazFilip

Whats your most despised enemy?

For me it would have to be the newly added Nebula Floater's. I have absolutely no problems with anything else in the game, I find Moon Lord to be a cuddly little kitten compared to this beast. The fact that he floats around anyway, shoots lasers at a decently fast rate with a good velocity which...
  3. BlazFilip

PC Are farms not a thing anymore?

Hi, I've recently started playing again with the new update after taking some downtime and one of my favorite things to do after I acquire most of the things I want is to trade with other people. I'm mostly doing for the pleasure and helping other people out and I try to knock down the prices...
  4. BlazFilip

PC WTB Sextant and Weather Radio

Hi, I'm looking for a Sextant and a Weather Radio. I have a spare Fisherman's Pocket Guide I'm willing to trade out. Anything else that you feel is of proper value to the items I am looking for. Name your price. You can contact me on Steam where I go by the name "blazfilip" or through here...
  5. BlazFilip

PC WTS Stone, Snow, Ice, etc.

I've recently acquired a bunch of building materials that I do not need, so here you go. Sadly I do not need any items except a Sextant, Weather Radio and a Fisherman's Pocket Guide, so unless you got any of those items (for which I'll give you all the material I have if you wish so) the...
  6. BlazFilip

PC WTB - Seaweed (Turtle Pet)

Please stop for a moment to read this desperate cry for help. I have spent countless sleepless nights desperately looking, scavenging the Underground Jungle, searching through every nook and cranny through its shrines and chests, but hes nowhere to be found! Ever since the evil Plantera took my...
Back
Top Bottom