Search results for query: *

1. ReedMG

Items More Furnaces

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I started a world and noticed I could only make a furnace with normal torches, even when I had mushroom torches in my inventory. What if there were different colored furnaces? For example, using mushroom torches to make a mushroom/blue furnace...
  2. ReedMG

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hmph. Every time I try to load the TModLoader or try to go to the mods tab, mod sources tab, and mod browser tab; this shows up. Not sure what causes this.
  3. ReedMG

tModLoader Magic Storage

I don't know if it is the mod or it is just my luck, but I have killed the Moon Lord over 20 times, and not one has dropped the Radiant Jewel. Maybe I'm just very unlucky, or maybe it is the other mods that I use.
  4. ReedMG

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

When are you going to update this mod to 9.1? I'm just wondering because I loved this mod in 8.2.1, and i look forward for more!
  5. ReedMG

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Umm... i dont know if this happenes to any of you guys... but when i try to use a weapon, for example, a yoyo, nothing happens. i dont know if this is in the settings or something, but i need help!
  6. ReedMG

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Hey people of the ersion mod! I haven't played this mod in a while, and I'm looking forward to see what's in this mod ^_^ I don't know if I could maybe think of some ideas for this mod, but, if you need any ideas, just ask me ill be sitting in my chair all day today xD
  7. ReedMG

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

What Does "You now cant escape the final bosses wrath" mean?
Back
Top Bottom