Search results for query: *

1. El Capitan

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

It's a shame seeing all those linked builds getting ruined by a bad decision. The better part of a decade worth of art up in smoke. There isn't even a proper competitor to jump ship to. Terraria has the monopoly to this genre and relogic is liable to continue making changes to something that...
  2. El Capitan

Blocks & Decoration Renovate some block behaviour in Journey's End to prevoius or alternate it.

It's changes in the block's coding. I'm no programmer and I'm not sure what would be easier to implement between accent blocks or a tool that changed the code of each individual block, but I'd put my money on adding accent blocks being a simpler solution. Grand scheme, they've made their money...
  3. El Capitan

This would change the coding of the blocks to create another block. Should either be changed back altogether or just having us receiving accent blocks to regain what we lost. Relogic, dude. Instead of making these changes in a sequel, they do it in a patch. I'll never not be angry at that.
  4. El Capitan

Blocks & Decoration Add the Sandstone Accent Slab, similar to the Stone Accent Slab

They shouldn't have changed the old mechanics in the first place and instead added blending blocks. But at the very least, they should add sandstone accent. Dynasty wood was another block that behaved differently too...
  5. El Capitan

Blocks & Decoration Accented Gemspark Blocks

Gemsparks were another block that were introduced in 1.2.3 which in 6 years of it's introduction until 1.4 have stayed the same. I have seen a great amount of builds that utilized the mechanics of the partitions created between blocks that gemspark offered when placed beside different blocks...
  6. El Capitan

It's unfair that you use your new experiences with this game to invalidate the complaints that builders who have beloved works which have been ruined by this patch. It's extremely out of touch and I expect a fellow builder of all people to be more sympathetic. I cannot move forward and play...
  7. El Capitan

Players were never excluded from using stone slab blocks, sandstone slabs or gemspark blocks in their builds. The effect that they had simply didn't match their taste. It was their subjective opinion that alienated them from using these blocks. The solution that relogic decided to take to...
  8. El Capitan

With this point, what builders have done in the past 7 patches, the past 6 years has been undone just because people not as dedicated to building are having troubles. That's 6 years of builds, 6 years of brainstorming, god only knows how many man hours it took for people to perfect what they...
  9. El Capitan

When this issue is explained to people without knowledge about the block merging changes, many of them agree that it was wrong to adjust what remained the same for so long. I suggested on a megathread that they should add a sandstone accent block to resolve the issue of merging sandstone slab...
  10. El Capitan

Working as Designed Gemspark blocks merging with other blocks now (?)

I've spent more time on the forums since this update went live when I discovered the changes made to block behavior. It wasn't right to do. This forces builders to stay on a defunct version of terraria to get the effects they want. For 7 Major PATCHES stone slab and sandstone slab behaved...
  11. El Capitan

This is very unhelpful. You are directly against a legitimate problem builders had by shaking up the status quo which has remained the same for 7 major patches since namely, the slab blocks were added in. by extension, changing up the status quo of gemspark blocks too. They changed the code...
  12. El Capitan

I'm livid about the block changes. I'm generally unhappy about a lot of the changes in this update, but most of them are personal disagreements I have with the balance and changes made in existing weapons, but whatever, that's my opinion. I, however think that there is no debate about the new...
  13. El Capitan

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

-Thanks. It's been a fun 7 years of terraria, but I'm done. -I'll leave this as a final bit of feedback; Since the introduction of slab blocks, the way they behaved when placed next to other blocks was the same for 7 Major patches until 1.4 Changing the way they behave now out of the blue...
  14. El Capitan

@Leinfors Will anything be done about this? in the new patch, a "contingency" was made for stone slab getting changed in how it fuses with blocks where it didn't before but no such thing has been done for sandstone slab. It fuses with blocks. It's frustrating enough to have to change all my...
  15. El Capitan

Before: 1.3.x.x After: 1.4.x.x Blocks merging is a huge problem that I am currently having that can't directly be solved by just replacing the stone slab with stone slab accent. my problem also applies to sandstone slab which are shown in the images as painted white. Regrettably, they blend the...
  16. El Capitan

Welcome to Oxoide group! Let me know when you're game to hang around on the server.

Welcome to Oxoide group! Let me know when you're game to hang around on the server.
  17. El Capitan

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/introducing-oxoide-servers.800/ Check our...

http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/introducing-oxoide-servers.800/ Check our server. It's fun, different and challenging.
  18. El Capitan

I don't post these, but is there any way to donate to ReLogic? Someone help us out. Cheers

I don't post these, but is there any way to donate to ReLogic? Someone help us out. Cheers
  19. El Capitan

Game Mechanics What Happened To Being Melee? (Read OP, Under Revisionary Scrutiny)

I think a longer ranged Arkhalis with more damage would be ace
  20. El Capitan

Game Mechanics What Happened To Being Melee? (Read OP, Under Revisionary Scrutiny)

Longer ranged Arkhalis type weapon would be so easy to work into the game. It would simply be 7-8 frames and a hitbox.
Back
Top Bottom