Search results for query: *

1. _hitsuji418

Texture Pack Body/Armor template from Terraria 1.4 (Help!)

Good afternoon, I am trying to make a texture pack, precisely a vanity set, I already have my textures located to replace (armor_head_ID, Armor_legs_ID, item_ID, etc), but the problem begins by locating the textures of the body (armor_ID); I'm not talking about locating the file, I'm talking...
  2. _hitsuji418

In which menu does Inventory_back11 appear?

I am currently working on a texture pack for the UI (not all menus outside the game), when I was identifying each texture, the only one I can't find is Inventory_back11 in-game. Does anyone have any idea where it appears? Sorry it's scratched, but the texture color is the same, just I drew the...
  3. _hitsuji418

PC It is very difficult to use a pylon with a controller

Good afternoon, I have been using the control to know more about how to use it (XBOX ONE controller), and my only complaint is when I use the pylons, it is very difficult to use them when you press B (to use it). The only alternative to this error is to open the map with the share button and use...
  4. _hitsuji418

Wavebank Final Fantasy Wavebank + Music pack | for Terraria 1.4.2

Wavebank Greeting everyone, I want to share a Wavebank that I maked for Terraria 1.4.2 with music of Final Fantasy IV, V and VI (SFC/SNES) and Final Fantasy I, II and III (PSX/DS/PSP remake and FC/NES). My motivation to continue with the wavebank was thanks to the wavevbank of Final Fantasy...
  5. _hitsuji418

Dragon Quest Wave Bank - first steps & suggestions.

I have dedicated myself to playing the Dragon Quest saga and I was amazed by the soundtrack; searching online I have observed that at no time has any wavebank developed with such music. With the exception of a japanese forum (I lost the link of the thread) of Terraria, which deals with this...
  6. _hitsuji418

Other Nuevo propulsor Vortex! (Spanish Text)

Hola a todos :happy:, hoy les quiero mostrar mi idea la cual seria una mejora para el propulsor vortex, el cual al momento de usarse este tenga las mismas funciones que el propulsor 2.0 de Cave story Asi haciendo el uso del propulsor, mas comodo, facil y rapido :). Me costo mucho haciendola en...
  7. _hitsuji418

Other Big change for the golem of stardust! (JoJo Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders)

Good day terrariums community and developers. (^^) Well, I want to share my idea for the stardust golem, a better use (perhaps better than Stardust Dragon!) Who want to be inspired by an image (read all my proposal that may be of interest to more than one! ^ ^ ) called "JoJo Bizarre Adventure...
Back
Top Bottom