Search results for query: *

1. Lord Hungry

Ask Lord of Hungriness almost anything

ask me almost anything, no asking for my first name or any pictures of me, im quite shy ;-; if i dont want to answer the question i will say: can u not ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) let the questions begin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  2. Lord Hungry

Game Mechanics Dying each pixel of your clothing

Hello! This is my second (I think) suggestion and i hope you like it, lets get started! What I'm suggesting here is for there to be a new furniture item, for now its called the Dye Table. It would be crafted with every type of basic dye (No fancy stuff like rainbow and flame dye) and a table...
  3. Lord Hungry

Merry Christmas eve!

and a happy new year
  4. Lord Hungry

NPCs & Enemies Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow Oceans changes.

Isn't it annoying when your Corruption, Crimson, or Hallow gets to your ocean? Yeah it sucks, no more ocean fellows, But what if when they took over the ocean, they spawned biome themed monsters? Also when the ocean is transformed, the water will turn into that biome's water. Hallow Enemies...
  5. Lord Hungry

Pixel Art Contest for custom worshiper sprite

This is a contest for a custom worshiper sprite, if you do not know what that is, its one of these things: . Anyways, i will pick 3-5 people for a custom worshiper sprite. To enter: (How you want it to look) (A shade of color) ---------------------------------- Example: Green robes, rainbow...
  6. Lord Hungry

Wondering what a certain game is

Hi, this is literally the only forum i use so i decided to use this one to ask.. Theres this game that i want to try out, but i cant remember the name. its pretty much a game with a character in a train/car with a rocket on the end of it, and its meant to test how good your computer is or...
  7. Lord Hungry

PC Help with paint

Hi, i wanted to enter the halloween contest so i decided to paint my GIGANTIC tree village/house to make it all halloween-like. the problem is i cant reach most of the blocks to paint.. Is there a easier way to paint my entire tree by using TEdit or something? i don't wanna waste like 5 hours of...
  8. Lord Hungry

PC Hello all!

Lord English, IS ALIVE! by the way i am free to play with anyone if they would like, PC only though
Back
Top Bottom