Search results for query: *

1. Alexander D. Moon

Cards of Fate

Cards of Fate Current Version: 0.2 Status: In Hibernation. Fate. It's a nasty thing; Something that dooms and blesses us all in every day of our lives, and it's something we can never change. But what if you could be in control...? With this mod, you will be able to gather and use various...
  2. Alexander D. Moon

tModLoader Mercenary Munitions Mod (TF2 Weapons) W.I.P.

Mercenary Munitions Mod Current Version: 0.2 Status: In Hibernation. This mod is small and simple; Mod the weapons from Team Fortress 2 into Terraria. Stock weapons and many of the Unique weapons from the game will be making their way into the mod in some way. This is a side-project that I...
  3. Alexander D. Moon

tModLoader Alex's Assorted Arsenal

Ancient's Arsenal (Formerly known as Alex's Assorted Arsenal.) Current Version: 1.2.2 Status: Currently Working on Update 1.3: Armour and Armaments! What this mod aims to accomplish is to augment your gameplay with unique weapons, accessories, potions, etc. to spice up your playthrough...
  4. Alexander D. Moon

Just thought I'd ask this before writing anything,

Even with Otherworld officially cancelled, I wish to write a story of my own. I had my own thoughts on how RL might've taken the game, but since T:OW will never see the light of day again, I want to share what I think Otherworld could possibly be. The question I want to ask is- Would it be okay...
  5. Alexander D. Moon

Game Mechanics So with the death of Otherworld...

...I have but one suggestion: Don't let the idea die off completely. Bring ideas from Otherworld into Terraria (like the dedicated wings slot), and maybe some sort of reference to it, like an "Otherworldly Device" you can find somewhere, whose description is "This ancient-looking and...
  6. Alexander D. Moon

PC Steam NOR Terraria want to work.

Steam wont log into Online mode, and Terraria is constantly crashing. I'm not sure what happened, I logged out of Steam overnight and I came back to it not working.
Back
Top Bottom