Search results for query: *

• Users: Kael 2
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Kael 2

come and play with someone!!!

To answer in this forum you must use the right punctuation and spelling. Do you need help defeating one of the 3 Mechanical Bosses? Then come in steam and ill play with you and you play with me we'll defeat the Mechanical Bosses and maybe we'll start a new Terraria game for us 2 only. Because...
  2. Kael 2

help in boss

I need help. I dont know which boss to defeat first. And how. I've tried the twins and i failed. Which gear i need and im going for wepons and gear. Ive got all the possible magic wepon i can get with out defeating hardmode bosses. (that are strong) I just got my full titanium gear...
  3. Kael 2

help

you can call me the noobest guy ever cause i don't know how to sleep in a bed i tried to click but it wouldn't work do i need a empty hand or something, tell me and I am in hardemode
  4. Kael 2

silver lancer told me....

....to introduse myself hi???
  5. Kael 2

HELP in hardmode

i'm already having trouble with finding alters in hard mode but... tell me what are some good magic gear for early hard mode please and tell me some good weapons (any type)
  6. Kael 2

i was wondering...

i was wondering that what are other game that re-logic has made because i couldn't find the re-logic website in wiki. what are some good terraria. i couldn't find any :( (>:-<))) (): ;) I LIKE FACES servers for 1.3.
  7. Kael 2

1.3 HELP!!!

i need advise----- i was playing terraria pre-hardmode and the update 1.3 came the day after i beated the wall of flesh and i was mining for new ore but i didnt find any i just found copper. iron, lead and wat ever ore are in pre-hardmode but the mobs were different and stronger. SO WHAT...
Back
Top Bottom