Search results for query: *

1. S

PC Terraria not launching at all (and solution?)

So, I've been having trouble with launching Terraria through steam, but I think I've narrowed down the cause a bit. Specs: Laptop Windows 10 Home, 21H1 Intel Core i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 630, and NVidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 16GB RAM .Net and XNA are installed. Description...
  2. S

*DEVS* Did you even playtest 1.4 master mode??? #OVERTUNED

As someone who has regularly done Expert Revengeance playthroughs with various self-imposed challenges (including Vanilla-Only up to Moonlord at one point), I just don't find Master Mode fun. While I honestly didn't actually expect it to be anything but an arbitrary increase in numbers...
  3. S

Wavebank Wave Bank - Undertale

Haven't paid attention to Terraria for the past few months, turns out there's an update that makes all previous Wave Banks completely incompatible. Again. Look, no more false promises, I'm not coming back to make more, and I probably never will. I'll try to muster up the motivation to get...
  4. S

Gonna be rebuilding and reuploading all these banks over the course of the weekend to work with 1.3.3, I was planning on just sticking on Dating Fight! as the sandstorm theme. Might try cutting them manually so they aren't using the entire extended track and reaching upwards of 50 mb. After I...
  5. S

MinieK, Costree, Reptile, your updated requests have been uploaded, and can be found through the same link under the spoiler for your request in the OP. DerxwnaKapsyla, yours is listed as version 2.5, found under the spoiler for version 2. Well, they say :red: happens, and, well, :red: happened...
  6. S

Just a heads up, don't expect much to get done on Monday, Wednesday, or Friday for the foreseeable future. Spring Semester just begun, and I have four MWF classes that take basically all day, but I only have one Tuesday-Thursday class, so I should be able to get stuff done then. I'm not clear...
  7. S

Yeah, I noticed that too. It was fine at first, then I realized it's such a short loop. Again, not too bad until you're down there for ten minutes at a time gathering Ichor. I didn't bother making a V7.5 since it's such a small change, it's under the updated V7 link.
  8. S

Assuming I Dropboxed correctly, the updated bank is under the same link. You asked in your PM, but I suppose I should answer for everyone how I make these. First of all, this post and the links it contains were invaluable for software, basic rules, and the track list. Second, I used Audacity...
  9. S

Done, it's under the V4 spoiler. Done.
  10. S

Was your first goblin army or whatever so hard that you made a graveyard?

Goblin army? Nah, I'm one of those guys who watch a lot of the game before deciding to buy it, so I had an idea what I was in for. Plus, just killing a few let me use the Spiky Balls against them, which were extremely effective as I recall. The Pirate invasion, on the other hand, I...
  11. S

Done and updated.
  12. S

WHERE'S PLANTERA!!!

Finding and fighting Plantera is easily my least favorite part of the game, I tend to just use TerraMap and highlight Plantera's Bulb. Frankly, I've done it "normally" so many times, I have no qualms about skipping it now.
  13. S

It's done, but let me double-check because I've had this issue before: You want Spider Dance for the Golem, and ASGORE for the Queen Bee? Because against all logic Queen Bee is Boss 5 and Golem is Boss 4.
  14. S

Done, the updated link is under the spoiler for your request in the OP.
  15. S

It's done. (I feel bad about making posts with no real content, so here's a picture of a puppy)
  16. S

Filled up the rest of the Ori bank, and added to OP. Frankly, I was considering making it nothing but thrity-nine copies of Restoring the Light, Facing the Dark, but at that point I suppose I could just mute Terraria and play it externally.
  17. S

Done, with a few notes: I assumed you wanted the extended version of Don't Give Up with the build up loop, and the version of Your Best Nightmare with the laugh. Let me know if these or anything else is wrong.
  18. S

Certainly, I've become accustomed enough to Audacity to manage that. How long do you want In My Way to play before transitioning? As-is, In My Way is 1:30, and one loop is ~20ish seconds. From which version, exactly? The first one, or one of the other requests? EDIT: On account of it...
  19. S

Done, and also realized I should probably credit Elu Tran, since that's where I've been getting the Genocide versions.
  20. S

Game Mechanics Let's talk about the Death screen

Yes please, any of these. I'm fine with multiplayer having respawn time, as it actually matters and affects the ongoing fight. But in single player, your Point A sums up all my feelings about it, it just doesn't add anything to the game.
Back
Top Bottom