Search results for query: *

1. sharkyboy454

PS4 Help with Best summoning class setup

can anyone tell me what's the best setup for summoner end game stuff only would be great
  2. sharkyboy454

Mobile Ps4 controller

Can I use a ps4 controller on Terraria mobile?
  3. sharkyboy454

PS3 Cant get any souls

I've been grinding monsters for hours and still can't get a soul of night or a soul of light i killed all the pre hm bosses and killed the wall of flesh 3 times and still cant get any souls i have a hallow and a corrupted biome Any tips?
  4. sharkyboy454

Mobile will terraria support bluetooth controlers for andriod?

So I got this controller for my tablet and I was wondering if it would work for terraria I order it so its coming in a week so I wanted to know if any of you guys/girls know if terraria will work while using it
  5. sharkyboy454

pumpkin moon enemy spawn rate

Every time I spawn a punpkin moon it has a super small enemy spawn rate the farthest I can go is to wave 3 when with potions to increase spawn rate its stil super slow and its hard to get items from the pumpkin kings and other stuff If any developers see this can you fix it on the next update
  6. sharkyboy454

plantera bulb dosen't spawn

I have killed the 3 mech bosses and plantera bulb dosen't spawn in the jungle and it never showed the message saying the jungle grows relentlessly and I even tried killing ocram but still it doesn't work any suggestions?
Back
Top Bottom