Search results for query: *

1. archangel_enigma

Meeting your character

if you could choose wether to meet your character that you created in real life would you or would you not? also why? (you can all post your answer if want too a few people already have dont be shy:D) also what pet would you bring into real life?(slime,skeletron mini A.K.A skelemini:happy:,etc)
  2. archangel_enigma

Weapons & Equip a new armor

my suggestion is new hardmode armor called paladin armor that you have you have a chance to get from paladin (obviously) so the paladin can drop 4 items the set and hammer and with the full set your knockback with weapons is increased and gives you a slight boost to movement and melee damage and...
  3. archangel_enigma

Items historic weapons

my suggestions is when sometime in the future on some memorial and or veterans day thay add a bunch(obviously not too many) of historic weapons like the thompson,mg42,mosin nagant,or and maybe a little tank pet(because who doesnt want a little tank following them:D),or maybe a hard mode or...
  4. archangel_enigma

Console best moment of your terrarian life

what is the best moment of your terrarian life? examples would be finally getting a weapon you were farming for hours finally crafting a item you needed or defeated a boss you had trouble with or just throwing the vodoo doll and seeing your guide explode:D
  5. archangel_enigma

Console weapons of 1.3

i have seen many people just posting that they wanna know when 1.3 will come but i wanna know what weapons,gear,armor,etc that people are excited for when 1.3 launches for consoles:p. my most favorite is gonna be the last prism :happy:
Back
Top Bottom