Search results for query: *

1. ozziozzi

Turtle or chlorophyte armor?

I know this post is quite irrelevant now, but I'd actually go for Chlorophyte Mask + Turtle Shell + Turtle Leggings, why? Because the Chlorophyte Mask has both higher defense and a greater melee increase than the Turtle Helmet, also, don't worry about set bonuses, as both the turtle set bonus...
  2. ozziozzi

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

It'd be so awesome if you could add a plugin where you can change what type of projectile an item will shoot... I.e: A Frost Staff that fires demon scythes! :D
  3. ozziozzi

Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

When will this be comptible with version 1.3.x?
  4. ozziozzi

Items Shadowflame Bullets & Shadowflame Spiky Balls

Well it obvioulsy wouldn't be placable, as there would be no reason with that, cuz it would just look like demon fire. So it doesn't have to look to similar to the flame blocks, maybe more like the bullets.. But more "flamey" if you catch my meaning.
  5. ozziozzi

Items Shadowflame Bullets & Shadowflame Spiky Balls

Cool idea! Altough the crafting for these things you should be significantly nerfed, if all goblins drop up to 10 of these "shadow flame fragments" (Which I think should just be called straight up "shadow flame", like livingflame, cursed flames, etc.) you should change to where it either takes...
  6. ozziozzi

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Summoner Weapon for Goblin Army

That is true, but you have to remember that the hallowed repeater is know for being slighty faster than most bows, It also doesn't turn arrows into their shadowflame counterpart, instead you can choose what arrow you'd like. Also other hallow weapons have quite high damage, and are quite easy to...
  7. ozziozzi

Weapons & Equip Alternative Luminite Armor Sets

Very cool post! Would actually really like this to be added! (after :red: has tweaked it a bit of course! ;)) It would give end-game some variety, as well as encourage more people to post and talk about their best melee/magic/ranged/summon loadouts. Very nice!
  8. ozziozzi

Weapons & Equip Lunatic Cultist + Useful Drops

Nether Shroud sounds very cool! But the name doesn't really fit, maybe "de-part cloak" or "telepathi mantle"?
  9. ozziozzi

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] Summoner Weapon for Goblin Army

Very interesting idea! I was actually surprised when I saw that they didn't add a shadowflame summon weapon! I like the idea overall, but the stats are way too unbalanced. 40 summon damage is quite a lot. Surpasing the spider staff, the optic staff... Giving it about the same damage as the...
  10. ozziozzi

Items New Post-Moon Lord Weapons! [Weapon Suggestion/Idea] (With Sprites!)

(All sprites were made by me, and are still work-in-progress! And I know it's kinda hard to see them...) First off, I know that the Moon Lord himself drops very powerful weapons, two for each class, even! But I feel like giving the player the ability to take this "Lunar Fragments" stuff to the...
Back
Top Bottom