Search results for query: *

1. S

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Since wiring and stuff are usually used for farming and the monster that spawns depends on the blocks it will spawn on, then how about something like mimic blocks. There are 2 items/parts for this to work. The first works in the same layer you would place an actuator and it is placed over the...
  2. S

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

After patching, start the game once then exit after the main screen shows up. This will generate the plugins.ini which should be found in the main terraria folder (same location as the patched exe).
  3. S

It sounds like you're editing the MoreAccessorySlots.cs (which you shouldn't) instead of plugins.ini (which you should)
  4. S

Do you have the builder's buff AND are you using the usetime plug in? That seems to be the most common reason someone using the patcher encounters this problem. Those two do not work together.
  5. S

Hi. Thanks for the updates. I have a suggestion but I'm not sure it's possible since I know nothing about programming and stuff. The cute fishron mount gets a speed boost whenever the player gets wet or has a half or less health. Is it possible to have it so that the speed boost is permanent...
  6. S

Hey thanks for this patcher. It's really handy and works well for me with my GOG copy of the game as well. Something that I came across with using fullbright though (not sure if it's a bug or not so I thought I should mention it just in case) is that it has trouble with water when my lighting is...
Back
Top Bottom